Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Generally you'll wanna go for Sitrus, since it's hard to count on hitting the red, but you can generally count on hitting less than half. Of course, if you've got something with Gluttony, go right ahead with the 50% Berries.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Cool, thanks for the tip. The intention was for more of a sweeper Arcanine, I might try a defensive set with those two though, see which works better.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

So, a question, is it worth keeping Morning Sun on my Arcanine? I know it's got some bulk, but I'm really not sure if it's got enough to justify a healing move. Also, Burn Up, worth it or no? It'll get rid of weaknesses, but it'll also take away STAB, and the planned build doesn't use Sp.Atk...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Oh, right, forgot Showdown did that. Thanks for the advice Zachie.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

So, I'm training up a Jangmo-o. I've already sorted out the 252 Sp.Atk, but I'm just wondering what would be the most productive way to distribute the remaining stats. Would it be better to go 252 HP/6 Sp.Def, or 128 Def/128 Sp.Def? I'll put the rest of the set-up here too in case anyone'd like...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I hindsight, the fact that it's running Gyro Ball probably should've tipped me off.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Hmm, I guess I hadn't considered how little PP Gyro Ball actually had, that's a good point. This looks pretty good. I do know full well that I'd see better return out of my Pokemon with an optimal IV spread, I've just never had the patience to actually work for it. I have lucked out with some...
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Hey guys. I'm thinking of training up a Bronzong. I'm not totally sure about my setup though. I'm going for a defensive set, with the intent to outlast the opponent and wear them down with Toxic, Taking potshots with Gyro Ball when recovery isn't necessary. Here's what I'm thinking: Bronzong...
  9. Lone_Garurumon

No you can't, not unless you have two Greninja anyway. Battle Bond's an ability, you can't have more than one.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Well then, I'd imagine that a Baton Passer would want to have the best defenses, to survive long enough to use a boosting move and then Baton Pass. In which case I'd think that Lonely, Naughty, Mild, or Rash would be better choices.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

I'm not that great with the whole natures thing, and I don't know what a "BP set" is supposed to be, so don't take my word for this, but looking at the natures article on Bulbapedia (I assume a stallbreaker needs good attacking stats), yes, calm and careful do look like the natures to pick. Also...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

@Shego There are no dumb questions (except maybe "Can I ask you a question?" Because you just did). I've tried both Megarizards, and I've found that the Y version seems to work out better most of the time. That's not to say that the X version doesn't have its advantages. Y's drought tends to...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

OK, thanks I'll give some of these a shot and see if I notice an improvement.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

I've trained a Dusknoir for use in battles. After testing it out against my brother, I feel like it's actually pretty lacking in performance. I feel like it could have something to do with the fact that it has no really powerful STAB move (Shadow punch, although the best physical ghost move it...
Back
Top Bottom