Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Beasts, the Swords are neat, but they're kinda silly, too. Beasts're cooler. Dark or Steel?
  2. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Drapion. No special reason, it's just my favourite design of the bunch. Pachirisu or Skwovet?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

This one's hard. I wanna say Dusk Mane because I think it looks cleaner visually and I just like Solgaleo more, but Dawn Wings being a bit more haphazard and shoddy in its silhouette works a lot more for what Necrozma is in these forms. Overall I think I'm gonna give it to Dusk Mane for the...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Personally I've always enjoyed caves more. There's just a coolness to exploring a cave that just isn't there floating through a bunch of water. It also feels like the level design of a cave is more likely to be interesting than that of a water route? Bodies of water to traverse in caves though...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Super Contests. They're pretty much just Contests But More. The dance round I can take or leave, but the dress-up portion is fun. Victory Road, Path of Legends, or ★ Starfall Street ★?
  6. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Hmmmmmm, specifically referring to "beauty"? I'd probably give it to Sinnoh. Places like Snowpoint and Sunnyshore feel more beautiful than the generals of what Hoenn has to offer. Cinderace or Lopunny?
  7. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

I am contractually obligated as Bulbagarden staff to answer with Bulbasaur. For real though, Froakie is neat, but Bulbasaur's always had a positively delightful energy that I adore. Sobble or Kecleon?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Zoey Koraidon or Miraidon
  9. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Trailblaze. Buffing self is always preferable to debuffing opponent. Critically one persists after your opponent faints/switches out, and the other doesn't. Channeling Ms. Tyme from math class: Rock Slide or Stone Edge?
  10. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Adaptability in the vast majority of cases. Strong Jaw is good, but the movepool has to be actively tailored around it to get the benefits, and they're not always the best about doing that. Adaptability is a much wider net that will work with a much greater variety of moves. So long as you've...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Never really been a fan of Mandibuzz. Braviary's cool though, big fan of the big fluffy eagle aesthetic Vileplume or Bellossom?
  12. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Hmm, I'll be honest I think both of them are just kinda ok, but I feel like Musharna is more visually interesting imo The Team Rocket Specialties: Zubat, Koffing, or Ratatta?
  13. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Fidough makes me uncomfortable. Grafaiai all the way Scizor or Kleavor?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Victreebel, it's a cooler idea and significantly more unique imo Alolan Vulpix or Alolan Sandshrew
  15. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Oooh, that's a tough one. They're all extremely good. I thiiiiiiiiiiink that if I had to choose one I'd take Mareep though. Growlithe or Vulpix?
  16. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

I mean they're exactly the same ability, but Moxie sounds cooler, so, that one. Burgh or Bugsy?
  17. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

I'll be honest, I'm not really that keen on either. I guess Nickit is the more fine one? Armarouge or Ceruledge?
  18. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Ho-Oh's all cool and majestic, sure, but I've always really loved Lugia's more streamlined asethetic with those big chunky hand-things on the end of its wings Hoppip or Magikarp?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Grapploct. I like it's tenta-belt (beltacle?), that's fun. Fearow or Pidgeot?
  20. Lone_Garurumon

This or That! (Pokemon)

Ohhhhh, that's a tough one because they're both so underwhelming. I think Boufallant is just a bit less so? Mareep or Wooloo?
Back
Top Bottom