Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Hyacinths are very cool and have a neat shape, but I really like the simple bloom of a tulip Action games or turn-based games?
  2. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Chubby like a bee. 'Smuch cuter. Old-timey or futuristic aesthetics?
  3. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Carrots. Celery is just crunchy water, who even wants that? Shoes or sandals (or neither, I guess)?
  4. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Oooohhhhhh, this one's tough, since both used to be really good but then went massively downhill. I wanna say Ben10 though. Cats or dogs?
  5. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Build Burning, cutting their attack in half is probably helpful right? Mickey, Donald, or Goofy?
  6. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

It all depends, some movies tend to be more entertaining, but sometimes you can only get the full scope in a good book. Day or Night
  7. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably the phone, for the basic call/text functionality and it's easier to fit where I need it. Also am I the only one amused by the fact that you went for a specific phone, but the generic tablet? Guns or swords?
  8. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Hmm, tough one... I wanna say dark, since it's hard to eat a lot at once, and that's helpful. Day or Night?
  9. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably the benevolent kind thank you very much. I like my organs where they are. Rain or shine?
  10. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Magic, it's inherently more versatile and just cooler. Viewtiful Joe or the Wonderful 101?
  11. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Burritos, since to my understanding they're just tacos but with the soft tortilla, which I prefer. Aloha or Alola?
  12. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Physics. Chemistry has just always done such a bad job of interesting and engaging me. African or European swallows?
  13. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Keys, I've tried strings, never figured them out. books or movies?
  14. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I have seen neither, but Chachi seems more fun to say. Roleplays or mafia games?
  15. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably ®. It just seems more inherently funny. Ridley in Smash Bros. or Eggman in Smash Bros.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've never seen either of those things... I'll just stick with my usual stance and go Playstation > XBOX That's the one, sunk hours into that thing. I played the Sonic one sooooo much. In fact, I think I still have the SEGA gloves that came with the game. Huge, powerful, but slow attacks, or...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've not played Rythym Heaven, and only played an Eye Toy version of Space Channel 5, but from what I know, Space Channel 5 actually has plot, and that's always nice. A fast paced adrenaline rush or a more relaxing, slow paced experience.
  18. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Probably loved by all villain, more entertaining to watch. Anti-Hero or Anti-Villain?
  19. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

Hoops, since it 's the only one I've played. Sonic R, or All Stars Racing?
  20. Lone_Garurumon

This or That

I've never seen Vinesauce but I know I can't stand PewDiePie. So Vinesauce. Your fingers making piano noises whenever you move them, or your feet making fart noises whenever you walk?
Back
Top Bottom