Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Make Assumptions About the Person BELOW you

Of course not! The spinoffs are some of the best ones! V, like me, simply cannot stand the hotter months and prefers the cooler seasons
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Absolutely no desire to do so V played Halo 1 on the OG XBox
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Correct. I am a *gay*mer. Two very different things. V just loves a good sandwich
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Not necessarily the usual definition of "bird watching", where you go around specifically looking for them. But like most animals if I see one around then I'll tend to just hang around and watch them do stuff. Animals are cool! Extremely common at this time of year is young fledgling magpies...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Nah, that thing's pretty useless actually V knows archery
  6. Lone_Garurumon

I mean, I guess, technically it counts? Like, I've got some cards from some old decks I had, and when I was going to YuGiOh locals on a regular basis I'd pick up cheap singles for Pokemon I liked with nice artwork just to have them. It feels kinda weird to refer to that as a "collection", but I...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Actually I do. I have a facebook that none of you will ever see that I use purely for receiving work schedules, as well as a twitter. I guess I don't care if you see that. V plays a lot of Mystery Dungeon
  8. Lone_Garurumon

It will be Wednesday in 3 days, My Dude. V can't drive
  9. Lone_Garurumon

It's the worst Gen IX starter, but still pretty neat. V knows some magic
  10. Lone_Garurumon

That's correct. I can honestly say that I have no plans to become a moderator of this fine website. V loves cartoons
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Ho damn are you wrong V is currently undergoing some form of study
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Absolutely not. Driving is a chore I do because I have to. I have no idea how anybody can actually do it for enjoyment. V Competes in a sport
  13. Lone_Garurumon

Nah, it's incredibly annoying if I'm going to be quite honest V Has 100%'d at least one game
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Yup, nothing real bad, but I've accidentally touched hot metal quite a few times. V's quite good at singing
  15. Lone_Garurumon

The new one yes (and I love it), the older one no, though it is on my list. V is the ultimate power
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Hey, world's a crazy place, who's to say it doesn't. V can tie proper knots, none of this bow stuff
  17. Lone_Garurumon

That is incredibly incorrect. Their double bacon cheeseburger pizza is incredible. V has some form of colourblindness
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Not that I know of. I was supposed to get put on some kind of list to get a test for that like, 5 years ago, but I think I just kinda fell through the cracks on that one. V needs glasses
  19. Lone_Garurumon

It kinda does in all honesty. Personally I think it would've sounded better if they just scrapped the "Team" title and just went with "Rainbow Rocket". V would like a Sinnoh remake
  20. Lone_Garurumon

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllll... Kinda. Most technically belong to my dad, and the only one that doesn't is under joint ownership with my brother. V cannot swim
Back
Top Bottom