Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Everything Everywhere All At Once: 10/10 Aw hell yeah. Now this is a great movie. Charming, well-constructed, and unabashedly hopeful in a way you just love to see. No matter how bad things are, there's always something to laugh at, or a cute little moment, or something cool to gawk at, with...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Not really, no. There's one character from the first movie who returns for this one, but she's pretty effectively re-introduced here, and the actual story itself is entirely self-contained.
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Puss in Boots - The Last Wish: 12/10 Everything you've heard is true! This movie is fucking gorgeous, and really damn good to boot. Terrific emotional core, solid character arcs, and brilliant comedy. Stop whatever you're doing and go watch this fucking movie.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Lightyear: 5/10 Mostly pretty mediocre. Basic plot was rather generic in concept but done decently well, and some of the character writing was neat. The Big Twist was dumb and really feels more like just having it there for the twist than anything else. Honestly the biggest thing that drags the...
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Cinderella (1950): 5/10 Boy, that certainly was a film that I watched. It had a beginning, a middle, and an end. For real though it was just a very bland movie imo. It was kinda pretty, and a couple of the songs were fun, but it just generally felt pretty unremarkable to me.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Sonic the Hedgehog 2: 9/10 A great time and very enjoyable movie. It's definitely a lot more confident and comfortable in doing more overtly Sonic stuff, like the Death Egg Robot and literally just . I also particularly enjoyed its interpretation of Knuckles. A very refreshing take on the...
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Tangled: 9/10 Actually really good. A solid, well-told movie with good songs. I am uncertain what more to say.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Flushed Away: 8/10 Starts off pretty rough by frontloading most of the shitty, gross-out humour you'd expect from a movie about a mouse flushed into the sewers, but once it gets going Aardman's magic really starts to shine through. The Soundtrack Slugs are fun.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Clifford the Big Red Dog: 7/10 The CG really isn't that good for a lot of the movie, and of course I'm pissed off about taking yet another beloved illustrated/animated classic and turning it into live action because reasons. But Clifford in a vacuum is fun and expressive, and it's just an...
  10. Lone_Garurumon

Monster Hunter: ?/10 I'm... Not sure words can properly describe the experience of watching Paul Anderson's Monster Hunter. Partly because I'm not even sure I understand the experience of watching Paul Anderson's Monster Hunter, and I only just got back from it half an hour ago. The Monster...
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Scooby Doo And The Curse Of The 13th Ghost (7/10): Mostly a pretty fun Scooby Doo romp on an old forgotten show's concept, but a couple souring points hurt it overall. The opening frames the entire thing in a really weird way with how the gang just gets utterly lambasted. Like, playing up how...
  12. Lone_Garurumon

Sonic the Hedgehog: 7/10 Surprisingly fun and enjoyable. It was honestly a perfectly fine family movie starring Sonic the Hedgehog. Sonic was cute and likable, and the Obligatory Human Friend actually felt like he helped the movie by being there, rather than stealing the plot away from Sonic...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

X-Men Dark Phoenix: 4/10 Really not a good movie. Sure, it was pretty, and I enjoyed it calling Charles out as not the best person sometimes, but that's about where my praise ends. It felt both drawn out and incomplete at the same time, I didn't feel like I'd actually watched an entire movie at...
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Early Man: 9/10 I must say that what I got from this movie was most certainly not what I expected going in, but I absolutely loved it. Ardman's humour always hits the mark, and the premise is pretty original and entertaining.
  15. Lone_Garurumon

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: 9/10 Now, a fair bit of my opinion comes from story points, so I'mma just leave the whole opinion in a spoiler, don't say I didn't warn ya.
  16. Lone_Garurumon

Beauty and the Beast (2017): 7/10 Really not liking Josh Gad as LeFou, for some reason I never like his characters, and some of the characters just don't look nice to me, Beast especially just looks off. But that's not to say it's a bad movie, just that there's bits I'm not a fan of. It's well...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Transformers (2007): 5/10 I'm gonna be completely honest here, the first movie, really not that bad. They get worse and worse as the series progresses, but the first one is pretty enjoyable. It's got some good action scenes, and any deviation from source material is pretty minor in the grand...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie 8/10 While it certainly has its weak points (Tails, get that sinus infection checked buddy), it's all around a pretty good movie. The action is pretty good, and the soundtrack is phenomenal. The story suffers from some flaws (mainly showing us Metal from minute 1)...
  19. Lone_Garurumon

An Extremely Goofy Movie 8/10 A pretty good sequel all things considered. People say the X-Games plot is kinda out of nowhere, but it makes sense to me based on what we know about the kids. It does kinda gloss over some rather large points (I mean PJ's girlfriend doesn't even get a name, not...
  20. Lone_Garurumon

So, the only reason I was remotely intending to watch it for the potential to see Primus (my brother also says Unicron's in it). Please save me the potential disappointment (even though I'd mainly be going to see how horribly they screw them up) and just tell me: Are Primus and/or Unicron in the...
Back
Top Bottom