Search results for query: *

1. Lone_Garurumon

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Personally, I'd advise White. Being a sequel, White 2 requires knowledge of White to properly understand. I personally feel like the story of the first pair is a bit better as well, but that's just my opinion.
  2. Lone_Garurumon

When you accidentally tell your Zorua not to learn Foul Play, because it's too reliant on the opponent. But the second you push the button you realise "Fuck, Zorua barely has an attack stat anyway, at least if you take the opponent's it might go well." This is why I wish the kept the "Are you...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

I actually lost a battle in USUM. Losing battles in Pokemon since Gen VI is not supposed to be a thing that happens. I had to have the EXP Share off during the game to actually lose something, but it still happened. Who did I lose to and how you ask? Well, that's a spoiler.
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Try something with Bug Buzz or some other kind of sound based move. The Substitute can't stop them, so you'll have a better time taking it down.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

I'm doing an SOS Battle with a Cleffa so that it'll call in a Clefairy so I don't need to spend the time to evolve it into one. Then the Clafairy appears and I'm like "awesome", and go to take out the Cleffa because of the "It's impossible to aim with two Pokemon" bullshit, and the f*cking...
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Trying to breed a decent Classic!Sandslash in SM, since you need an Everstone, which locks that parent out of a Destiny Knot or Power item to move IVs around, which just makes it so much harder. Which is why I left my standard for this one even lower than usual.
  7. Lone_Garurumon

Really? I had way more trouble with Guzzlord.
  8. Lone_Garurumon

Ya know what else shouldn't let the user win? Explosion. Yet it does.
  9. Lone_Garurumon

Hahah, and people say Para-Flinch-Fusion is cheap and annoying. Minimise. Rest. Rest. Alolan. Muk. Now that's cheap and annoying.
  10. Lone_Garurumon

I have like a box full of Piplup Breedjects. Half of them didn't even need to exist and were only bred so I could breed a female Aqua Ring Piplup with my already amazing Empoleon. Ah well, into Wonder Trade they go. DAMN! Now I'm glad my Colress doesn't have Metagross.
  11. Lone_Garurumon

Finding out I need to play the Super Rank in the Battle Tree to recruit characters like Cynthia and Wally... This is gonna be fun /sarcasm
  12. Lone_Garurumon

I believe you're referring to "Celesteela". She is a bit of an annoyance. On the plus side, while she is both strong and bulky, she's slow, if you can get a quick, strong, Fire or Electric Type attack in you'll be in a good way (My personal favourite is my Electric Silvally's Thunderbolt)...
  13. Lone_Garurumon

What's unfortunate is even Regular Singles is absurdly hard. I don't know if I'm just bad at Pokemon, but I'm having major difficulty doing well in any Battle Tree category.
  14. Lone_Garurumon

Why, why, WHY did GF decide that, out of all 48 possible Mega Evolutions, only 16 should be in SM!? It wouldn't be bad if we could bring items through Bank, but why only 16. I can understand only those 16 being available though main-game, since they're all of the ones for Pokemon found in Alola...
  15. Lone_Garurumon

When you're playing Nuzlocke and have your Abra out front to get experience to evolve and become not-helpless, only to get Pursuited by Ilima's Yungoos. One-shotted. May Silver rest in peace. When you're playing that same Nuzlocke and the SOS Spearows on Route 3 just keep coming, so your Alolan...
  16. Lone_Garurumon

I'm trying to steal a Luvdisk's Heart scale, I confuses me, that's fine, there's still a chance it'll work, and we'll snap out of it in 2-5 turns. It infatuates me, ok, this is getting ridiculous. Next turn, we dodge the confusion self-harm, aren't immobilised by love, then thief misses...
  17. Lone_Garurumon

Returning to sprouts is exactly what you want if you're not happy with the yield. Once they reach the berry yielding stage the number is stuck. How many they give is determined by how much you water them. Keep the soil orange or brown (preferably brown) to receive maximum yield. Here's the...
  18. Lone_Garurumon

Yes, I did. The thing was NOT coming off. I literally made a coin sized dent in it before it started to actually come off, I was starting from the edges and everything. Well, at least I know for later.
  19. Lone_Garurumon

I don't know, the sticker was on pretty hard, I didn't realise it was possible to scratch too hard, but I might have.
  20. Lone_Garurumon

I finally put a Pokemon game back into my 3DS a few days ago, and finally put in my Darkrai code (around May 31, too late to get a new one), scratch off the sticker covering the code, and guess what's under the sticker? Did you guess "nothing"? Because that's what it was. The first Darkrai I've...
Back
Top Bottom