Search results for query: *

1. Lord Kyuubi

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I'm still not sure that really qualifies as an actual tail, worth hitting someone with at all, let alone for a 100 base power attack. At best, it could be stretched to explain Tail Whip, which just requires them to be wagged cutely. But anyway, sorry for repeating an earlier one. I'm aware of...
  2. Lord Kyuubi

Yeah, agreed. I can't imagine anyone actually using Synchronoise, unless they got it from Metronome. Actually, that would still be useless on umbreon, seeing as she can learn Psychic as well, which would be more powerful anyway. I say as if it's apparently worth giving umbreon coverage attacks...
  3. Lord Kyuubi

Oh, yeah, and as another one, umbreon can also learn Synchronoise. A Psychic-type move which only damages pokemon of the same type as the user. Right...
  4. Lord Kyuubi

Umbreon can learn Covet, as can all the eeveelutions. But not Thief. Because that's the same type equivalent of exactly the same move, and therefore, that would make far too much sense.
  5. Lord Kyuubi

Something that bothers me at times is ice types not reliably being able to learn water moves, despite water types learning ice moves. A particular example of this is glaceon, who seems to have been personally insulted in this way. Ever since her introduction, glaceon has been teased with the...
  6. Lord Kyuubi

So here's a problem regarding the eeveelutions. Specifically, umbreon, who can't learn knock off, despite the fact that leafeon can. Okay sure, leafeon has a better use for it, now its been powered up, but umbreon's the dark type! She should learn knock off, if any of them can! Or, an alternate...
Back
Top Bottom