• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LordGarcholf

What are you currently thinking about?

If someone was trying to flirt with me earlier today or does it count as being friendly in that goofy manner...
  2. LordGarcholf

The upcoming holidays, weather in the next summer and one weird call.
  3. LordGarcholf

Some people from the past and how much I'd want to express my disgust and anger about their actions, but expressing offense to the people you're no longer in contact with would take me nowhere. Perhaps I'll just satisfy myself knowing they wouldn't have gone so far if they didn't feel their...
  4. LordGarcholf

Finishing my school work and some upcoming meetings before the holidays start. Life is a mess... but at least there are holidays! <3
  5. LordGarcholf

Some stuff my pal managed to dig up, it kind of disturbs me.
  6. LordGarcholf

"I'm not gaming anymore! I swear!!"
  7. LordGarcholf

"Life sucks!"
  8. LordGarcholf

The stuff people usually think in depth when they become old. This sucks at my age. :D
  9. LordGarcholf

"Information for information's sake" vs "feelings I can't answer" confusion related to questions someone asked me today. This sucks...
  10. LordGarcholf

School and plans after graduation.
  11. LordGarcholf

How to solve a first world problem; My stomach telling me it's empty, but I'm too lazy to move my butt to kitchen where the food is. So, I'm hungry and lazy, currently my sloth is winning the race, but hunger has a bad habit of getting much worse competitor if it has to smell sloths dust too...
  12. LordGarcholf

Consciously, nothing. It's my speciality. Subconsciously probably processing a new theory to reveal the universe's deepest secrets and meanings! Or then worrying about something meaningless. But actually now I'm thinking of something - the wording in my message and how it sounds insane. :'/
Back
Top Bottom