Search results for query: *

1. LordGarcholf

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

Gyarados should be able to learn flying type moves. It's water/flying, learns some nice moves with decent variety but the only Flying type move it can learn is Bounce (from a tutor even), which makes it benefit only half of its potential stab moves. I just realize how little Flying type moves...
  2. LordGarcholf

Check out how many Pokemon can learn Dig by TM. Shedinja makes so perfectly sense..!
  3. LordGarcholf

Questionable, but damn hilarious. Black humor is awesome (unless it goes too far)! I always wondered how Alakazam would use Iron tail since they have no tail unlike their pre-evolutions. Maybe they could create a temporary tail from psychic energies? I wonder how Wooper or Shroomish would punch...
  4. LordGarcholf

I'm curious how Meloetta and Spinarak can learn it too and I haven't figured out how they make it work either. Also, Meloetta seems least likely to be a Pokemon who'd use sharp claws (and tear your face apart?). Never trust the innocent-looking ones!
  5. LordGarcholf

- This is a mockery to my favourite Pokemon, but Garchomp and Surf. Then Garchomp can't learn Waterfall. If they're capable of flying like a jet and learn Surf, wouldn't it be obvious to be able to learn Waterfall too? + Garchomp can't learn Fly or any other moves that would support its dex...
Back
Top Bottom