Search results for query: *

1. LordGarcholf

Pokemon you like that no one else does!

Does anyone like Mantine btw?
  2. LordGarcholf

It's not a bad Pokemon at all. I used to dislike many Pokemon from Unova before, my eyes take a while getting used to different designs, but they aren't bad at all Sawk and Throh included. But more importantly, Sawk is a real badass in games, Sturdy and Weakness Policy, there's a killing machine...
  3. LordGarcholf

I like them. They were my first fighting type favourite Pokemon actually. Delphox wasn't bad at all - I took Fennekin as my starter when I began playing Y. Not sure if Delphox disliked anymore, people seem like it very much. Also Chesnaught is awesome! Nowadays I have hard time choosing my...
  4. LordGarcholf

I agree with you, Raichu > Pikachu. I also agree with everyone who mentioned Tepig-line too. Some people actually say Snivy-line is the most underrated/least used Unova starter line, not sure if it changed due to the game stuff and Contrary, or if those people were just very opinionated due...
  5. LordGarcholf

- Helioptile, such cute eyes and smile. + the ears look like dogs' but Helioptile can still be identified as lizard/salamander. - Eelektross, an awesome bulky eel who'll eat your brain with derp face and massive arms! - Banette! This has been my favourite Ghost-type since RSE games! Gotta love...
Back
Top Bottom