• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. LordGarcholf

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

I found Crescent Isle third time during the past two months and it's just utterly useless after that one visit. What makes it worse? I've been hoping for a random Ditto island or at least one with Venomoth for weeks. No. Nope. Ffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuurrraaargh---!
  2. LordGarcholf

You know that =#("T¤Y8#*****!! feeling when you find a shiny Graveler? ^^ Now imagine yourself failing to capture it. Guess what'll happen next? It uses Explosion! :mad:!!
  3. LordGarcholf

I gave up on breeding shiny Hawlucha... temporarily. Also, I found Crescent Isle AGAIN! >.<'
  4. LordGarcholf

Still. No. Shiny. Hawlucha.... Fffffff----! I'm slowly losing my patience. Thank you for reminding me. Got to battle one team with Dark Void Smeargle in it during Festive Feud. My most imminent defeat ever. :/ ffff- However the trainer had planned it well so good for them!
  5. LordGarcholf

I had planted some Enigma Berries recently.. and forgot to water them! :'( Do you know if it's legit or hacked one? Metang with eviolite could still be useful, unless you wished for a good-looking shiny Metagross. :)
  6. LordGarcholf

Been trying to hatch shiny Hawlucha like for two weeks. I don't have good feelings about any eggs anymore... still no luck. Persistence is the key... grrrrrhhhh! per..sis...ten...ceeeeee...! *insert quiet rage here* That's why I have "no random trades on PSS" mindset; well, I'm watchful of...
  7. LordGarcholf

Another fu exp share moment appeared! I wanted to level my Pokemon and ran the Battle Resort dailies for some fast neat exp. When I was done and had just saved the game, I started to wonder why I didn't see them leveling at all... That damn exp share was off! Do not play when you're...
  8. LordGarcholf

After smashing and zapping hordes for fifteen minutes, I thought my Swirlix would finally have it's EV's maxed. I checked it just to be sure and started wondering why they hadn't moved a bit from yesterday night. ...Guess who forgot to turn Exp. share on... -_-'
  9. LordGarcholf

I wanted to breed a Contrary Snivy with measurably good IV's, so I bred one for days always getting either one which had at least one of its vital IV's around 0-9 while others were 31. Or then its HA was just missing damn it. Well, then I get one which is almost perfect and I'm joyful for that...
  10. LordGarcholf

...When I noticed I've been trying to breed a shiny for 2 weeks in a row with no luck. x_x It kills my brain but must-not-use-cheating-devices...
  11. LordGarcholf

I remembered something. When I was wonder trading my lvl 1 Houndours and Charmanders away in Y, and I got yellow Flabebe all the time - there wasn't a day I didn't get one. :'/ Now it's the same with Zigzagoons.
  12. LordGarcholf

My worst FFUUUU-! moment was undoubtedly the night when I was in Battle Maison, then right before I got to battle the boss, a wild veteran trainer appeared and.... That was painful, really.
Back
Top Bottom