Search results for query: *

1. Lot the pikachu

Art Gallery General Chat Thread

does anyone have any ideas for these types? :confused: normal/ghost normal/steel fire/fairy electric/fighting ice/poison fighting/fairy poison/steel bug/dragon rock/ghost Poison/Electric Poison/Fairy Rock/Ghost Bug/Ice (we have frosmoth.. but...) Fire/Ice Electric/Dark...
  2. Lot the pikachu

hi!! can i ask for help for ideas for pokedex entries for these fakemon, please? :> cause i can never think of anything myself, sadly... normal type cuepur pre-evo of glameow normal/poison type Sootash pre-evo of trubbish water/ground seatola info on it -...
  3. Lot the pikachu

oh, that sounds cute :> yeah, normal/poison is good :> i mean, i think soot can make you sneeze or something....? :bulbaFacepalm: thanks :>
  4. Lot the pikachu

thanks :3 what name would be good, for it? being the pre-evo of trubbish :> & would the same type ''normal/poison'' still work? soot sprites are just... sooty...
  5. Lot the pikachu

:3
  6. Lot the pikachu

actually... i had a thought... maybe i should make it based off of a soot sprite from both my neighbor totoro & spirited away... i mean, soot goes into rubbish bags, right?
  7. Lot the pikachu

electric/ground type https://www.deviantart.com/akarifan25/art/sea-bunny-pokemon-890773130 i'm not sure what name to give it... hmm... info on it - aquaticworldblog.wordpress....… www.thedodo.com/sea-bunnies-sl…
  8. Lot the pikachu

i have a new fakemon ^^ but i'm not sure whether to make it a kyouan aipom ... or give it a name of it's own... hmmm.... i'm not sure about the typing either.... ice? ice/normal? ice/water? hmm... one thing i just now thought up about this pokemon: they're ears in hidden in their...
  9. Lot the pikachu

oh! that's a option as well :3 i only have one electric/ground type in staslon, so it'll be good to have another... it lives in the ocean, though... but then again, stunfish is electric/ground & it lives in the water too :>
  10. Lot the pikachu

based on a new animal that i just found out about today :D a animal that is really, really popular in japan... the adorable sea slug that looks like a bunny... meet .. the sea bunny :D info on it -...
  11. Lot the pikachu

thankyou :D
  12. Lot the pikachu

can i have the meanings of each name? ... even though, i like the first one... :> the last two sound funny, somehow :bulbaFacepalm:
  13. Lot the pikachu

i have 11 pure normal types in my region already... i don't have any normal/poison types yet... so it's gonna be that :bulbaWave: now it needs a name... hmmm....:confused_emoji:
  14. Lot the pikachu

but i'm not sure of what type to give it.... poison? normal/poison? hmmm... :confused_emoji:
  15. Lot the pikachu

thanks ^^ yeah, that's what i thought... the body shape, i mean... i wonder how i can change that... :confused_emoji:
  16. Lot the pikachu

oohh! that's a idea, as well :> blue, maybe :>
  17. Lot the pikachu

what do you think? :confused_emoji: it looks soooo different from trubbish... i'm not sure what to make of it :confused_emoji:
  18. Lot the pikachu

oohh! i like that! :D how would it walk around & battle, though? hop around? (lol)
  19. Lot the pikachu

how can i make a pre-evo for trubbish, i wonder? :confused_emoji:
  20. Lot the pikachu

i wonder if in the kyou region, kyouan spoink can evolve into regular grumpig, either normally, or as a branched-evo? :unsure:
Back
Top Bottom