Search results for query: *

1. Lt Surge

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I'm debating if I want to shiny hunt in Ultra Sun or Let's Go Pikachu today. I've completed the dex in both games.
  2. Lt Surge

I am still on my first play through of Moon version. I am currently training before climbing Mt. Lanakila. All my Pokemon are currently level 56/57, but I think some more leveling up won't hurt anything. EDIT: All party Pokémon are level 61. Probably going to wait until they are level 70 to...
  3. Lt Surge

A lot has happened since my last post here. I managed to play through Sapphire version, beating the Elite 4 last night. I have continued playing Soul Silver version since I never finished it. I currently have 7 badges and my mons are level 42. Edit Aug 20, 2015: SoulSilver Play time: 44:14...
  4. Lt Surge

Sapphire version: Last night I managed to beat Flannery. She was no match for my Pelipper and Gravler. I received the Go-Goggles from May and I am currently training on Route 111. I have to find out which fossil I took on Emerald version so I can pick the opposite one on Sapphire.
  5. Lt Surge

I'm playing through Sapphire version for the first time (I had to get a used copy off the internet). I am currently leveling up my mons on Jagged Pass waiting to take on Flannery. My party mons are level 28 now, today (while at work!) I was able to train Grovyle from lvl 27 to 29 and get some...
Back
Top Bottom