• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Luck Gandor

Sounding Board 2.0 - Post & Discuss Your RP Ideas!

Would anyone be interested in a leisurely type Pokemon RP where it's a group of friends traveling through the Pokemon world with their Pokemon, exploring the world and whatnot? Maybe a coming of age type thing.
  2. Luck Gandor

Basically, the idea centers around a group of teens (probably young teens, like 13-15) leaving their small town for pastures new and to start their Pokemon journey. I'm not sure what region or town it would take place in; that would be up to us the roleplayers.
  3. Luck Gandor

I have an idea about one that focuses on a small group of teens leaving for their Pokemon journeys together. "Laid back" as in a kind of "go with the flow" kind of RP. Nothing really too fast-paced, but with a good bit of action and whatnot thrown in there.
  4. Luck Gandor

Yeah! I'm just looking for something a little laid back right now.
  5. Luck Gandor

I was really interested in something like a slice-of-life.
  6. Luck Gandor

@Yun that's totally fine! I'm very versatile and I can do anything from one-liners to multi-para.
  7. Luck Gandor

Hey there, my name is Ricky, I'm new to the forums but I'm not new to roleplaying! I've been an active roleplayer for about ten years, but I've never been able to do a Pokemon roleplay, which is what I'm really interested in at the moment. I'm semi- to high-literate (4 to 12 paragraphs per...
Back
Top Bottom