Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

Generation IV Remake Speculation

They're the kind of changes I'd like to see in all future games, honestly. GLORY TO NO RANDOM ZUBAT ENCOUNTERS L̶G̶P̶E̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶
  2. Lufenium

List of Nintendo event Pokémon with in-game effects - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Bulba says differently, you need it to obtain the Spiky Eared Pichu.
  3. Lufenium

Pikachu Coloured Pichu shakes his tiny fist at you all the way from Gen IV!
  4. Lufenium

Of course there's no rule, but Gen VI went that route with megas, so...it's not a far shot to think they'd go with that plan again. The same could apply to Z-moves, although they are selective about who they give the exclusives to. In a D/P remake I could see the Creation Trio, Arceus, the Lake...
  5. Lufenium

The same reason Hoenn became tied to Kalos and mega evolution history - it was simply next in line on Game Freak's agenda and they tied it in somehow. According to Smogon, Empoleon & Infernape were both used in DP OU. http://www.smogon.com/dex/dp/pokemon/infernape/...
  6. Lufenium

The Gen IV Frontier didn't have Pike Queen Lucy. ;)
  7. Lufenium

I never used the Underground, so I can't say how I'd react to any changes made to it. I remember it being reliant on multiplayer, so a revamp making it more akin to the Festival Plaza would be nice. As for the Frontier...eh. We missed it in ORAS, chances are we'll miss it here and get a Battle...
  8. Lufenium

Platinum's, absolutely. Platinum's wouldn't exist if it wasn't for D/P's being rather empty in certain departments. As for fusion...Cyrus attempting fusion with Palkia or Dialga would be incredibly interesting to witness. He states how he wants to make their power his own, so...him fusing with...
  9. Lufenium

It's also a joke. I'm fine with those megas, I'm just discontent with the wave of favoritism. Am I jumping the gun here? Yeah, I suppose so. But given Game Freak's history of underutilizing or just outright removing features that had a lot of potential, I can't help but get a little antsy when...
  10. Lufenium

Alola forms being exclusive to Gen I Pokemon is not really the first-go around when you consider how many gen I mega evolutions there are. Pidgeot & Beedrill robbed Milotic & Flygon. ROBBED. I understand the dropping of megas as they are no longer the new function, and due to the focus on...
  11. Lufenium

Welp, RIP dreams reliving GSC on the VC. What's interesting about this article is the timing - just before Sun/Moon's release. Sun/Moon are finished, which means that GF are already part way through making their next release, whatever it may be. What does this mean? I interpret this in two...
  12. Lufenium

Following Pokemon, the GB Sounds, and the ambient sounds...all pretty big additions, honestly. HG/SS also had a plethora of exclusive events, and the Sinjoh Ruins area. The Pikachu Coloured Pichu is a HG/SS exclusive form if I recall.
  13. Lufenium

Isn't there a thread for this already in the main games section? =/ Kinda agree with this, I don't think D/P remakes have quite the same level of demand/hype around them the way there was a demand for R/S remakes.
  14. Lufenium

Aaron - Mega Heracross or Mega Drapion. Bertha - Mega Hippowdon. Flint - Mega Infernape. Mega Sinnoh starters will likely happen in/before a D/P remake. Lucian - Mega Bronzong f they introduce it. Gallade or Alakazam otherwise. Cynthia - Mega Garchomp. It's her main Pokemon in most media she...
  15. Lufenium

Um, Blue isn't an exact copy of Green. The original Japanese Blue (hence the female Adventures character being called Blue in the Japanese version of that Manga) was a essentially third version to Red & Green. R&G were available in Feb 1996, while Blue followed in Oct 1996. Over 2 years before...
  16. Lufenium

Given the way OR/AS played out you can make a safe guess that D/P remakes will adhere more to D/P than Platinum. On that note, you can kiss goodbye to the Gen IV Battle Frontier. I'd like to see a post-story sequence like the Delta Episode revolving around Giratina, and I'd like to see the...
  17. Lufenium

So something that came up in the OR/AS music thread was that DPPt had Day/Night themes. I loved some of the Night themes, they were rather relaxing and nice to have on my iPod. A tiny part of me is looking forward to hearing the remade versions, whenever they may be. A favourite of mine is the...
  18. Lufenium

I didn't know this thread existed until now lul In terms of story, I'd rather see a Platinum remake than a D/P remake. The Distortion World was amazing and I wish it had played a larger role in the story line. I really don't want every remake re-hashing their box legendary with some new form...
Back
Top Bottom