Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

Trailers and News Discussion

After googling Pele's hair and seeing it, Alolan Dugtrio makes total sense. I really like how they include natural happenings into Pokemon like that.
  2. Lufenium

Movie news next month? Should be interesting as we don't even have a title for it afaik.
  3. Lufenium

RED & BLUE GOT HOT WTF Primarina <3 also, the rumour about the league starting was true after all, wtf. the news was largely spoiled by the datamine but still, great stuff.
  4. Lufenium

#gettintwiggywithit
  5. Lufenium

I could see Kommo-o having mixed attacking stats. It'd certainly grant it more options. I prefer Shiruvadi over Silvally, but...eh, that's what nicknames are for. Steenee & Tsareena are growing on me.
  6. Lufenium

Ilima is serving us androgynous realness and I'm living for it. Olivia has a Z-ring on her arm too. Kahunas beyond Hala confirmed to use Z-Moves. Edit: Main website confirms that Type: Null/Silvally are said to have been made to oppose a threat. Given Ultra Beasts were described as a threat...
  7. Lufenium

Great trailer/s. Alolan Muk is certainly colourful. Bounsweet & Cutiefly's evolutions were a nice surprise, too! Nice that we're learning more about the captains & Kahunas.
  8. Lufenium

Brionne is my favourite mid-starter. I like them all but Brionne's design just takes it home. I hope they keep expanding upon the feminine theme in the final form/s. I wonder what this means for the theory on version/day/night exclusive final forms, though? Some of the most femme Pokemon are...
  9. Lufenium

Poke Pelago!!! SUN/MOON CONFIRMED AS GOTY these trailers, hot damn. The new mega evo animation is nicer too, kinda more dramatic. The starter evolutions all look great though, and finally nice to see confirmation of the Battle Bond & Ash-Greninja. Demo is a must have. edit: Ahhhhh Sugimori's...
  10. Lufenium

So Rugby Monkey turned out to be real...kind-of. Overall a nice trailer. No surprise that Pikachu has its own Z-Move. Eevee's was wild, though. Nice to see so much customization returning!
  11. Lufenium

I hope get English news and confirmation about Rockruff's evolution on the 20th. I was going to get Moon, but...I like the Mid-day form a lot...
  12. Lufenium

The Z-Form discussion is...tricky as we have no real parameter for what it will entail and how it would activate. With the inclusion of the Z-Crystals (of course this is assuming they'd use the Z-Crystals) it would be inherently similar to mega evolution in that revolves around the use of a held...
  13. Lufenium

idk, I think the Zygarde cell quest may be integrated into the story as a side quest that can only be completed later. Like, you can only gain so many cells before the main story is over, so you can't access Zygarde Complete at a point where it makes the game a cakewalk.
  14. Lufenium

Thoughts on the trailer: The Ultra Beasts are extremely interesting, I love the idea of unknown creatures like this. They don't seem to be Pokemon, so...this is all new territory. I'm very down for this. ub-01 soft-confirms that there will be ub-02 and so on, but I wonder how they'll connect to...
  15. Lufenium

THAT WAS AMAZING. LUSAMINE!!! *hearteyesemoji* SO BLESSED. SO MOVED. SO GRATEFUL.
  16. Lufenium

COUNTDOOOOWWWWWWWWWN. Random thought: Remember how the site update involving the captains had "Aug-1st" in the url? Maybe we'll see some more trial captains in today's update.
  17. Lufenium

If they exist, that is. I kindof doubt we'll see Alolan pre-evos for those Pokemon considering we've already seen the evolutions, but I'm not against the idea.
  18. Lufenium

I'd like the Sept 6th news to show off Alolan Persian & Raticate.
  19. Lufenium

Even if it wasn't a timeskip Kanto, there's ways to make it "fresh". Hoenn benefited immensely from being remade within the Gen VI engine, and with the great graphical changes between VI & VII, if a Kanto remake were to happen, it'd look & feel completely different to how it was in HG/SS. The...
Back
Top Bottom