Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

The Alola Region

KANTO CONFIRMED They might do in the final game.
  2. Lufenium

The Alola Region

Pokemon: Surf Waker (Go Away IGN We Like Our Water) Edition confirmed. In relation to the water/steps thing (which I don't see apart from on one of the ports) an underwater city would be amazing. I really liked the Abyssal Ruins in Unova since they were so vague and mysterious, and didn't give...
  3. Lufenium

The Alola Region

One thing that confused me about the Eastern island at first is the road west of the town/city where the blue dock is. If you look, you can see a road that goes through, under or between the mountains. I completely missed this on my first glance and just assumed it was one big mountain. It...
  4. Lufenium

The Alola Region

Surely others have noticed the island with the plant/tree on it in the top right? It's oddly secluded. There's also a smaller island below the westernmost island. I wonder if we'll be able to visit them at some point.
  5. Lufenium

The Alola Region

You mean the ones that appear at the beginning & end of a battle? I don't know what you mean, otherwise. But they still look fairly cutesy. Anywho this is getting off topic now.
  6. Lufenium

The Alola Region

You realise trainers don't have 3D models in battles, right? The art that pops up when you battle someone in Gen VI is hand-drawn trainer art by Ken Sugimori. Which is a feature I REALLY hope they keep, it's a really nice touch and Sugimori's art is always of a great quality.
  7. Lufenium

The Alola Region

An issue with Soaring returning is that which Pokemon will use it? It was exclusive to Latias & Latios in OR/AS, and it's safe to say I doubt they'll be handing out them again anytime soon. Maybe it could be a brand new Pokemon for us to Soar on? Or will they open up the mechanic to more than...
  8. Lufenium

The Alola Region

I think segmenting the progress could be a refreshing change. Having each island as their own little hub of activity and series of in-game and post-game events could work. You could argue that game progress is pretty segmented anyway as you go from city to city, although I guess since you travel...
  9. Lufenium

The Alola Region

There are 8 main islands in Hawaii. There are 8 badges. One gym per main island, perhaps?
  10. Lufenium

The Alola Region

A lot of the Sun/Moon trailer analysis that lots of people seem to be doing are uncovering a lot of small titbits that point towards/reference Hawaii. If they really are going for a more island based region this time around, I have no complaints. I enjoyed the Sevii Islands quite a lot.
Back
Top Bottom