Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

Pokemon Stars Discussion Thread (Speculation)

Omg I love this design. Happy non-edgelord Gladion makes me so happy. Pretty please be real.
  2. Lufenium

That rumour is literally them just talking about the job posting and blowing it up. I'd be fine with Stars as a 3DS title. Means I don't have to invest in a Switch anytime soon.
  3. Lufenium

Staff teams change all the time, though. Game Freak have confirmed that staff swap between projects as is needed. This is very nitpicky. Development is still development, whether it was gamebuilding or conceptual artwork & writing, it's all necessary. I've never heard/read Ohmori state that he...
  4. Lufenium

Can you give me a quote from GF staff saying only team B made those two remakes? And Masuda asked Ohmori to direct ORAS in 2012. It's logical to assume ORAS began development that same year. Source: Post release interview with Masuda on ORAS - Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Development...
  5. Lufenium

You're reading waaaaaaaaaay too much into it here. It's just Lillie making a joke about how her change in appearance/attitude was like a Z-power. That said, I'm not against Z-Forms being a thing.
  6. Lufenium

GameXplain & Serebii did an interesting video on the topic a few days ago. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8sSlKPJ7gQ&t=616s
  7. Lufenium

It's a drag waiting, but I'm sure we'll get info soon. If there's nothing before E3...then I don't think we'll see a release this year.
  8. Lufenium

Why would they waste a game announcement on CoroCoro when there's a much bigger audience simply waiting for it online? Directs do this job far better than any magazine, even if that's one of the best ways to get news to the younger Japanese audience. DIRECT HYPE.
  9. Lufenium

I'd be fine with either, honestly. Though I wonder how the Altars and Lakes of Sunne/Moone would be handled in a potential "third" version. Would they be changed into something reflecting into Stars' box legend, changed to reflect both Solgaleo & Lunala, or something else entirely?
  10. Lufenium

That article feels like clickbait. The reddit in question is 2 month old, and the Sun being a star is not news. As for the CEO's comment, the article's...interpretation, let's call it, is rather different to google's translator, and on this topic I trust Google more. From Google Translate...
  11. Lufenium

Ideally, I'd like to see all three to different degrees. I do feel we won't get any new mega evos, but I'd love to be proven wrong.
  12. Lufenium

Experts?
  13. Lufenium

It was a joke. I'm not masochistic enough to drag up that old Zead horse again. ;)
  14. Lufenium

*cough*Z version*cough*
  15. Lufenium

That was their point - nothing came of that trademark.
  16. Lufenium

PokeDaring seems like a new in-game feature to me. We didn't really have all the trademark checking in the run-up to XY or ORAS, so it's hard to compare.
  17. Lufenium

I could see them going handheld mode only. Not that it's a good idea, but it's something I could see them doing. Either way, I'm fine with it. Although I do admit, I would like to see how Z-moves look on a big screen.
  18. Lufenium

Nintendo stated that not all of their online services will have to be paid for. Just most. Making people pay for online Pokemon activity (trading and battling) would be such a sour spot for many younger players. I don't think Nintendo would want to shoot themselves in the foot like that.
  19. Lufenium

Absolutely. We didn't even get the first hint of Gen VII until Feb 2016. I think Nintendo would want to ride the Sun/Moon wave a bit longer before making any more announcements, plus the 1.1 patch just came out.
  20. Lufenium

Oh Gamestop. <3 View: https://twitter.com/TendoGamer/status/818582282273456128 Yeah, this was believable up until "Kanto visit in postgame". Fake.
Back
Top Bottom