Search results for query: *

1. Lufenium

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I LOVE IT ALREADY! SWORD AND SHIELD HYYYPE
  2. Lufenium

BRACE YOURSELVES View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1100755324183576576
  3. Lufenium

I AM AFRAID EXCITED AND AFRAID
  4. Lufenium

The stream is live, but the show is still starting at the scheduled time. It's just to make sure the stream is fine for it's due to start.
  5. Lufenium

I laughed too hard at this.
  6. Lufenium

It's here. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om4UiolIcuM
  7. Lufenium

I'm so hyped! This day has been a long time coming. I knew they couldn't resist a direct on Pokemon Day.
  8. Lufenium

I think that's more down to the player, and their memories of the games. What's emotional for some could mean nothing for others. Although I entirely agree, Shimomura has hacked my heart to pieces over the years with her work. Unwavering Emotions is one of the best tracks this series has.
  9. Lufenium

March CoroCoro (released in Feb) often reveal new Pokemon that tie in with the movie releasing that summer, and since it's a new gen this year, CoroCoro could reveal a new Pokemon, or form.
  10. Lufenium

I don't, I think the first news we'll see will be between the 10th-15th. March CoroCoro leaks then, it traditionally has news.
  11. Lufenium

What was Duncan UK's claim, exactly?
  12. Lufenium

I think if we get a Pokemon Direct in late Feb, it'll absolutely be on the 27th (26th for non-JP timezones) for Pokemon Day.
  13. Lufenium

They don't have to say anything, especially considering another game (LGPE) was in development and due for reveal and release before the Gen VIII game. I'm just saying that their silence could be because they faced delays in the Gen VIII development, and didn't want to give a release date that...
  14. Lufenium

I'd say so. Game Freak have admitted that they were having issues developing for the Switch, and they were very non-committal about information on the Switch games since they announced them at E3 2017. All we got was a vague release date of "2018 or later". That to me says that GF had a large...
  15. Lufenium

Ultra Necrozma in USUM was a straight up difficulty spike. It caught many players off-guard. For the first time in years, I lost a battle in Pokemon repeatedly.
  16. Lufenium

I don't know...maybe? It's a cool idea but 140+ days seems like a very long time for a buildup to a reveal. I don't think there's a reveal at the end of that. Not this month. But it's the March issue (released Feb 15th) that usually has big news. Leaks are usually expected from the 10th onward.
  17. Lufenium

They're two evolution lines in the largest generation of Pokemon. 5 Pokemon, out of 156. Gen V has loads of solid designs apart from those two regularly mentioned examples you gave. I'm pretty sure Arcanine10 meant people disliking the entirety of the Gen V dex because of a few ones they didn't...
  18. Lufenium

I think there's lots of potential left in Japan, but whether it's "good" or not would be more down to one's personal opinion of Japan's geography.
  19. Lufenium

A fair bit, honestly. https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b0/Pokemon-to-real-world.png
  20. Lufenium

I'd like GF to start using Japan as basis for their region designs again. Maybe we'll (finally!) see the routes between 48 and 101, or between 134 and 201. :LOL:
Back
Top Bottom