Search results for query: *

1. Lugiafanatic

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

@Zeb; @~Dreamscape~; Thanks! But yeah, while waiting for CoroCoro scans was exciting, I will not at all mind that we get the news at the same time all around the world at the same time.
  2. Lugiafanatic

Btw, was the June 2nd announcement ever announced by Pokemon outside of Japan? Everything I've seen seems to indicate that only the Japanese Twitter, Facebook, etc. have said anything about it...
  3. Lugiafanatic

IIRC, they promised news in May, but I guess lots of people assumed that meant in May's CoroCoro, and ran with that, so what they told us this month was perfectly truthful, right?
  4. Lugiafanatic

These games are releasing in "Holiday 2016" which probably means in December (since IIRC, ORAS were billed as fall 2014, and they were released pretty late, in November). So there are many corocoro isshus (still funny, in case anyone gets this pun) between now and release. XY and ORAS went...
  5. Lugiafanatic

Oh, I see. My bad!
  6. Lugiafanatic

Wait, when did they promise "big news" in this month's issue?
  7. Lugiafanatic

TerraTF; Thanks! Before we get too excited, let's keep in mind that he thought there would be an announcement of Z at worlds as well....
  8. Lugiafanatic

Serebii's prediction. And yeah...who knows what they have up their sleeve with Zygarde lol...
  9. Lugiafanatic

Really? Do you have a source for that?
  10. Lugiafanatic

Huh? Monday is the 7th, not the 9th. Also, the 10th is a Thursday, not a Sunday...
  11. Lugiafanatic

Looks like some other pokemon is trying to talk to it, and the blob thing is annoyed/tired lol.
  12. Lugiafanatic

Maybe I'm being too cynical, but I have a sneaking suspicion we won't get much/any new info on the new pokemon/formes/games.
  13. Lugiafanatic

Not sure why CoroCoro's taking so long. Also re the reddit leaks, does no one remember the last time the mods "believed" someone?
  14. Lugiafanatic

So a "mega-evolution scoop" in August, huh? Just like last year with XY....
  15. Lugiafanatic

Probably. Per Serebii, "The magazine promises that new content will come & be revealed in the issue next month, currently set for release on June 14th 2014." So, yeah, we may get scans somewhat earlier.
  16. Lugiafanatic

Also keep in mind that CoroCoro is officially released on the 15th, and all pokemon sites update simultaneously at that time.
  17. Lugiafanatic

I wasn't expecting anything, but at least we know we'll get stuff within the next month, unlike that ~4 month period of info with XY! :D
  18. Lugiafanatic

Reila; Added a section to the first post, with your fake scan. Hope that's ok with the staff.
  19. Lugiafanatic

For HGSS, we got the protag.+starter artwork in May, Prof.+rival+rocket grunt+region artwork in June.
  20. Lugiafanatic

Re: CoroCoro/Pokemon Get TV Thread OK, I made this the CoroCoro thread and made another thread for pokemon Get TV. Hope everything's OK now! Back on topic, it'll be very interesting to see the screenshots of Hoenn in XY graphics if that is revealed this month.
Back
Top Bottom