Search results for query: *

1. Lugiafanatic

Generation VI: The Future

They'll probably do it on the 3DS's successor, whatever that is, and in whatever generation that is. I think they'd like to avoid a gen V scenario again, so I'm inclined to think that gen VII will be on the 3DS's successor.
  2. Lugiafanatic

Christ that's a long wait! :P And was there a big delay with DP? I thought it was a relatively normal gap between E and DP?
  3. Lugiafanatic

I know...that's why I put the :P lol....
  4. Lugiafanatic

Huh...nothing in CoroCoro this month about a new game. Called it! :P
  5. Lugiafanatic

Interesting! I found it very weird that the map in XY mentions something about Kiloude City being an example of "Southern Kalosian life" with it being the only city in southern Kalos. Seems more and more likely they'll be expanding Kalos to include southern regions of France.
  6. Lugiafanatic

About soaring, remember how mega Lati@s was in XY's code? And IIRC it was the only ORAS mega to be in XY's code. Combined with the fact that sky battles are basically useless, It makes you wonder if they originally planned soaring for XY, and thus if we might see it in the next Kalos games. Of...
  7. Lugiafanatic

Anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that they may give us some more details on Mega-zygarde/blobby but leave us hanging on the actual game(s) for quite some time (like a few months)?
  8. Lugiafanatic

It's a trailer for Pokken.....
  9. Lugiafanatic

Special announcement now...Pokken...
  10. Lugiafanatic

Oops. I meant In terms of making models, not as opposed to. Wtf was I thinking? >.> According to the site, it's 9:00 AM Eastern time tomorrow (Friday). :)
  11. Lugiafanatic

By the way, the stream of the worlds will be here. In terms of making models for the PWT, they would only have to make 40 models for gym leaders as opposed to 700 for following Pokemon....
  12. Lugiafanatic

Essentially, a silhouette in the trailer for next year's movie that we're pretty sure is a Zygarde form/mega, a new blobby-pokemon type thing, and a couple merchandise ads teasing new pokemon. People think the new games/those pokemon might be revealed at Worlds on Friday. :)
  13. Lugiafanatic

Hey, maybe we'll get both Poke-England and Poke-south France! :P Also, according to Bulbapedia, Kiloude city is based on Lyon.
  14. Lugiafanatic

Of course, I (like the rest of you, I'm assuming) have no idea what GF will do, but that being said I think we should consider the fact that there wasn't a Pokemon 3DS game until, what, two years into the console's lifespan? Remember how when BW2 were released, and GF wanted to put it on the DS...
  15. Lugiafanatic

Also, in our Gen 6.5 discussion, have people forgotten about this, speculated to be here?
  16. Lugiafanatic

Huh. Interesting news with our blobby friend. By the way, on the back of the boxart on D/P, it says "Welcome to the next generation of Pokemon!": http://gamefiles.alphacoders.com/boxart/original/back/1539-1.jpg So they have used generation officially....
  17. Lugiafanatic

The current thinking is that the games will be revealed at worlds on Aug. 21, so we it's possible we'll get news way before next month's CoroCoro.
  18. Lugiafanatic

They said in an interview that they weren't gonna have two regions in a game again, so I think we can pretty much rule out a Kalos game with a Kanto postgame.
  19. Lugiafanatic

For the love of god people, red/blue are the colors of the primary pair of games for generation I, and III, IV, and VI!
  20. Lugiafanatic

Wait where'd you read that? A quick google search doesn't seem to turn up anything....
Back
Top Bottom