Search results for query: *

1. Lugion

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

I, too, yet draw breath. Working two jobs is kicking my ass, I've gotten little writing done this month, I have submitted a story to a publisher but haven't heard back yet. Stress, anxiety, blah blah blah.
  2. Lugion

I'm so jealous, honestly. I have the CD that came with Skyward Sword, but it only has a handful of tracks.
  3. Lugion

My style's a bit more moderate than Beth's... all the strict outlining ends up boring me and I end up not finishing the story. That said, I really do need to work on my work ethic a bit. I've finally (more or less) finished a short story intended for publication, and it's taken two years of...
  4. Lugion

I wasn't particularly impressed, but there was some legitimately clever things in there, such as Pikachu using Iron Tail on the floor to shield himself from Volcarona, or Looker's crew using their Pokémon like a SWAT team.
  5. Lugion

Well, it's interesting to watch, because you can see how Japanese political and social culture changes over time. Initially, Godzilla represents (among other things; the monster contains multitudes) the United States. He's big, he's powerful, he kills indiscriminately (we did drop bombs on huge...
  6. Lugion

Recently, I've rewatched Akira, the original Godzilla, and watched The Boy and the Beast. My appreciation of Godzilla grows with every rewatch. I didn't pay all that much attention to Akira originally, so I gained a lot of appreciation for it. The Boy and the Beast was overly long, but still...
  7. Lugion

That's my secret, 'Hat. I'm always hyped.
  8. Lugion

Birthday parties are for the birds.
  9. Lugion

I usually get pegged as older than I am...
  10. Lugion

I'm sure there are at least a couple who would be. I'm a DB fan myself (and have dabbled in DB fanfic) but as others can attest, I'm the worst reader ever, so I can't make any promises for myself lol. I'd just go ahead and post it. There are some on here who read at least a little bit of almost...
  11. Lugion

I have a PS3, a PS4, and a Wii U... as well as an old PS2, a GBA SP, a DS Lite, a 3DS, and the Pokémon-themed New 3DS. I'm a bit obsessive.
  12. Lugion

Haven't had the chance to see it yet, unfortunately. I didn't give you permission to @ me, Jan.
  13. Lugion

Oh my god
  14. Lugion

There's also a weird lack of wolves.
  15. Lugion

^That. I still watch the show because I'm a total addict, but yeesh. People were calling the last two episodes "the best ever" and I'm like... "No... ya not."
  16. Lugion

[Bane voice]Yes, the Rising Rises...
  17. Lugion

I've been playing the shit outta some Overwatch here lately. I think the game I dumped the most time into was Fallout 3 however, which I started playing last October and just buckled down and did every single quest I could until about mid-November. I played at least a couple hours almost every day.
  18. Lugion

Flaze.
  19. Lugion

Steven's birthday is sometime in July, but I haven't put a date down or anything.
  20. Lugion

I have to be very careful about that, myself.
Back
Top Bottom