Search results for query: *

1. Lugion

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

You could say Paradise with a capital P. Then it's a proper noun and not just some vague idea.
  2. Lugion

Totally. Human beings contain multitudes, and that sounds a bit like BPD. Of course, I'm not sure about this character being both brash and impulsive AND patient and detail oriented all at once. Alternating, though, definitely.
  3. Lugion

I have to agree with Pavs here. I try to stick to native Pokémon when it comes to Gym Leaders and Elite Four... For that reason I actually had to add a couple Ice-types to my version of Hoenn lol. As it happens, I think Tentacruel is only ever used in an official League match in the games when...
  4. Lugion

Actually, this one is the latter lol. His role in the story... he's something of the heir of Ganondorf.
  5. Lugion

Quick, easy question: I can't decide between the name Tantari and the name Kasuto for a Gerudo child.
  6. Lugion

I'd argue it wasn't relevant even then... had Aech been a straight white guy the only difference would be that one short scene in the RV where it's reinforced that Wade is Actually A Good Guy(tm)... The book is such a total mess full of contrivances and weak characters and questionable moral...
  7. Lugion

Anyone here ready Ready Player One? if you have I'm so, so sorry It takes place largely in a massive virtual-reality world, and when the main character meets his best friend, it turns out he is actually a black lesbian. It's so incredibly tacked on and heavy-handed and adds nothing to the plot...
  8. Lugion

Oh no, you can make him "loud and proud" if you wish. There are real gay men like that. Just make sure that not everything related to him is related to his sexuality. Let me further illustrate my previous example.
  9. Lugion

Obviously, it's Kimberly and Andrea. Why yes I've read up to Kimberly's introduction, why do you ask? >_>
  10. Lugion

As long as his whole character doesn't boil down to "gay" you're good. (e.g. Ser Loras Tyrell in A Song of Ice and Fire vs. Ser Loras Tyrell in HBO's TV adaptation Game of Thrones.)
  11. Lugion

I also kinda look at Hoopa is being something of a genie/jinn kinda Pokémon, but then there's already Jirachi...
  12. Lugion

*puts The Hoopa Out of Space on hold* (this is a joke)
  13. Lugion

I feel like Lucario would be a pretty versatile fighter and able to properly utilize many fighting styles. In your case, I'd say just go with what you think fits the story and character best. And I agree with Savate for Lopunny.
  14. Lugion

For me, it depends on the character. Steven's Beldum is, of course, an asexual creature and thus genderless, but Steven refers to it using masculine pronouns, and most people well acquainted with Steven do as well. There'll be a character who refers to Beldum using feminine pronouns, though...
  15. Lugion

As long as you're consistent with it, do what feels best to you. I stick to the traditional rules (although I do often want to pluralize Beldum as Beldums...), but I don't bat an eye when people want to do otherwise.
  16. Lugion

I stuck with one Pokémon per human character myself. Of course, it's not a story I finished by any means, but the idea is similar.
  17. Lugion

Switching from first- to third-person narration is jarring to readers most often. You definitely want to stick with one. Now, the line between first- and third-person is easily blurred without taking the reader out of the story. You can write in third-person and still get inside your...
  18. Lugion

Re: Is This A Good Idea? Barry's the only one I don't know for sure DOES have one. Well, actually Cheren, Bianca, Hugh, and now Serena (or Calem) don't have one either.
  19. Lugion

I have totally been using that since 2010. Way to steal ideas from your fans, Game Freak! D:<
  20. Lugion

Re: How to realistically turn a bad guy good I say don't make the change immediate. Have her side with the heroes during some conflict as a reluctant ally, and then sort of go her own way for a while before joining up to accomplish some goal she has in mind.
Back
Top Bottom