Search results for query: *

1. Lugion

POPULAR: Plot Bunny Zoo

Do it, dude. Just hurry up with year 3
  2. Lugion

You mean like the kamehameha? :P You could treat aura similarly to chi, though. That would satisfy Beth's point to an extent, but also be somewhat in-keeping with the anime (I think, it's been forever since I watched the Lucario movie).
  3. Lugion

I go with chi over aura. Sorta.
  4. Lugion

It sounds interesting enough, although I'm only vaguely familiar with the Galacticverse. I would personally go for the three act structure, although Gastly's Mama did the alternation structure with Dragon Days and that worked pretty well as I recall.
  5. Lugion

I wouldn't worry too much about that until you get there, man. Just focus on finishing what you're working on now.
  6. Lugion

Obsidian, I'd say your vision of Xerneas feels like a Knight Templar, honestly. So dedicated to its cause, it cannot abide its opponent. It reminds me of certain darker interpretations of Primus, from the Transformers mythos. Primus is an ancient being who created the Transformers as an answer...
  7. Lugion

Pavs... I'd honestly just go with it. It's an interesting, almost unexplored time period, if I'm understanding you correctly.
Back
Top Bottom