Search results for query: *

1. L

What video games are you playing now?

Pokemon Conquest. I love it! I feel good though, I've been googling the names of the warlords to find out who they were in real life, so its kinda educational.
  2. L

Caves Story (DSi ware) Late to the party whaaa.... Also, my roommate downloaded League of Legends to my computer for me. Thanks, but I kinda suck at those types of games...
  3. L

Lunar for the PSP (again) and Pokemon White (again). I've been playing games, but not really buying anything new.
  4. L

Now I'm back to playing Heart Gold. I love this game sooooo much :) Come tuesday, I will be playing the new Harvest Moon game for 3DS. I've never played harvest moon before, but I'm really looking foreward to this one.
  5. L

Zelda Four Swords Anniversary edition Valkyria Chronicles 2 Haven't had alot of time for games lately, what with school and all. I want to play Persona 2, but thats a bit of a time sink :(
  6. L

HeartGold on the DS In addition, I just got Battle Revolution for my birthday so I am playing that too. Online battles are fun!
  7. L

New Super Mario Bros. Wii PMD Explorers of Sky Pokemon Rumble Mega Man 2 All of them are new Christmas games.
  8. L

I know i'm really late on this one, but Mario Kart DS. It is awsome, and I don't really know why I waited so long to buy it?
  9. L

DS: PKMN Mystery Dungeon Blue PC: Dragonica Online PSP: Dissidia Final Fantasy
  10. L

Mostly DS stuff right now: Rhapsody Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia Platinum (just messing around) I got back from a long car trip the other day, so this is pretty much all I've been doing. Family vacations rock!
  11. L

DS: Platinum PC: Ether Saga Online Wii/Gamecube: Super Mario Sunshine
Back
Top Bottom