Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Someone posted an image of Gigantamax Cinderace. Not sure if real.
  2. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

The final evolution of Scorbunny looks great, it's the best Fire starter final evo ever. As for the other two, I'm sure they'll appeal to others.
  3. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

If the starters' final forms all look so bad I don't want to use any of them, I may just pass up playing the games. But if I do play anyway, then I'd likely box them. Evolving a Pokemon is so important to me that if I don't like its final form I won't want to use it at all.
  4. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Probabilities actually have to add up to a hundred percent. So you're gonna have to reduce the numbers on some of them for it make sense.
  5. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Fake. Intelleon is a spy. Spies don't use lances.
  6. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Do we at least know whether it looks like a gorilla? That'd be enough to tell you it probably isn't and shouldn't be Fairy type.
  7. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Well they do have fairly simple designs based off mundane animals and lack a "theme" (other than perhaps Oranguru and Heliolisk). Perhaps you might not call their designs generic, but some might. It's subjective.
  8. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

If Grookey's final evolution looks anything like all the different purported leaked images of it, then if it is Fairy type it would certainly be distinctive in appearance among all Fairy types. If it looks like the images, I'd prefer it be Grass/Rock or Grass/Ground for that reason. Fairy types...
  9. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

If you eat arthropods, that is a meat source in your diet. I think most scientists would agree with this. Calling arthropods "not meat" is like calling fish the same. It's not scientific. That said, they do also eat small mammals and small reptiles.
  10. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Two things, one is that gorillas are omnivorous, and second is that they have large fangs. So they could. Granted, the meat takes a small part of their diet and they mainly eat stuff like ants, but whatever.
  11. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Decidueye was fluffed as fast, at least.
  12. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

What do you think people will think of the middle evolutions? Sometimes they look ugly and the final evolution is pretty cool and looks nothing like it. Like Dartrix. So it might be misleading to change your mind about the starters based on the middle forms.
  13. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

The English word "spark" can mean either the fire kind of spark or the electric. Is this true for the Japanese word the English is being translated from?
  14. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Scorbunny could end up a Fire/Ghost mummy, look at its tape!
  15. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

You said objectively ugly things don't exist. A quick browse on the internet of shitty artwork surely disproves that right? It's ugly art, and everyone agrees it's ugly art. Thus it's objectively ugly, thus you said something false. That's what I meant anyway. Mostly a joke. Mostly.
  16. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

You even looked at Deviantart before?
  17. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

So no starter Pokemon final evo's appearance has ever been unpopular, you're saying? Okay...I see. Did not know that. (Not being sarcastic, by the way.)
  18. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Sometimes the final evolutions of the starters are ugly, and sometimes they aren't. We'll have to see. Odds are good that least two will look good. The one that's supposed to look "cool" is usually hit-or-miss.
  19. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Mischievous, curious...Huh. Mad scientist, maybe? It'd be a first. Mad scientists are cool.
  20. Lunala

SwSh Starters Discussion

Actually my first thought of what Grookey's future typing will be was "Psychic". I seem to be the minority here, but with description of Grookey I feel it's a fair guess. It's Pokemon that's "full of boundless curiosity". I feel that it could end up a smart type, and Psychic is the best fit for...
Back
Top Bottom