• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Calling yourself a "warrior" makes you look like an asshole. Sorry.
  2. Lunala

Huh. So I asked what race Nessa was, and people didn't answer. So I'll ask a different question. Why are people so sure she's black? Granted, perhaps I'm just crazy and no other races have skin as dark as that, but I'm fairly sure that is not the case. Is there anything about her that makes...
  3. Lunala

I wouldn't take offense to the use of SJW as a word in this context, when it is clear they are talking about assholes that do illegal shit to harass and bully people. Perhaps they are offended by left-liberal social justice politics, but I wouldn't assume so based on that.
  4. Lunala

What race is Nessa? Lots of people say she's black, but I'm not sure. Her shade of skin isn't unique to black people, I know that much.
  5. Lunala

Fair enough, but I think it looks more like a modern tower or perhaps an ancient building like a pyramid. Something like a human structure anyway, not a natural formation.
  6. Lunala

Which Pokemon from Gen 6 and 7 do you think will be available in the Galar Pokedex? Those are some of the best Pokemon period IMO. Here's my favorite (which I don't expect to appear):
  7. Lunala

I'm not familiar with it, however I do see it ended in 1853. You realize how long ago that is, right? Even if we were to accept it as still relevant to Japanese culture, for most countries there's plenty of similarly bad stuff in the past.
  8. Lunala

We're mostly talking about the evolutions of the starters.
  9. Lunala

Hibunny? I realize this is Google Translate, but I like that name. :giggle:
  10. Lunala

For me, I would still need to know all the exclusives for me to be able to pick Sword or Shield (even if I were buying both, I would still pick a main game). Sure, I like the Shield legendary better, but it doesn't measure up to Lunala so it's not decisive in itself. I mean for all we know, the...
  11. Lunala

The way sales projections ordinarily work (or projections of anything, really) is that you provide an estimated range deemed most probable. Also projections can be wrong, of course. This is not a passive aggressive way of expressing disagreement with that figure. Merely, it's not how it's done IMO.
  12. Lunala

I love Dynamax, love the new Pokemon, but buying it will have to wait until they do an update to add Pokemon. Why does optimism have to be about buying stuff anyway?
  13. Lunala

Honestly, I doubt that most buyers will even be aware that they removed Pokemon when they buy it.
  14. Lunala

I feel people may end up upset at Wooloo's evolution.
  15. Lunala

It's a bit odd seeing people talk about an anime I abandoned after the first season. As for X and Y, they were very good. So I guess I don't really see your point, nor do I really want to.
  16. Lunala

Setting aside using all three at once, you can use Mega Evolution and Z-Moves in the same battle, so perhaps the same is true for Dynamaxing and Z-moves. Seems reasonable to me. I couldn't really say whether you could do Dynamaxing and Mega Evolution in the same battle though, as they're so...
  17. Lunala

Do Dynamax Pokemon still have Abilities?
  18. Lunala

Will Dynamax/Gigantamax Pokemon, Mega Evolutions, and Z-Moves eventually appear side-by-side?
  19. Lunala

Oh, and for Steelix my reaction was more like "Wasn't it this size already? Huh" Same for Gyarados. I imagine Dynamaxing would make a fair number of Pokemon look normal sized still.
Back
Top Bottom