Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Hopefully we get this.
  2. Lunala

Yep. But it switches depending on its unique Ability and the move is a signature move, so no other Pokemon can use it and even if they could, it wouldn't work like it does for it. Having a signature move which ties into the Pokemon's unique Ability is not new. Aegislash also does this with...
  3. Lunala

It is always Electric/Dark. It never changes type.
  4. Lunala

I love object based Pokemon on principle. Polteageist is very good and so is Alcremie.
  5. Lunala

If Alcremie variants are region locked, they'll likely give the Alcremies that look good (e.g. all green or all blue or all pink) to other countries. So I wouldn't like that.
  6. Lunala

I hope it evolves from a black tea pure Ghost type that upsets the stomach into a Ghost/Fairy sweet tea that replenishes your mind and body.
  7. Lunala

Mismagius losing the cute witch theme for a banshee theme, the latter of which are known for being ugly hags...Why? Adding a Fairy type sounds fine, mind. Making Mismagius non-cute/ugly? No thanks.
  8. Lunala

Its final evolution will probably be a train. It has the Ability Steam Engine.
  9. Lunala

Who plans on naming a Morpeko Hamtaro? :P
  10. Lunala

Is shiny Alcremie chocolate? :P That would be perfect.
  11. Lunala

Alcremie is very good. It looks very tasty and cute. I like its Gigantamax form. The rest look okay. I hope Rolycoly evolves into a train. As for Duraludon, it looks like an Ultra Beast to me.
  12. Lunala

One of those old porcelain dolls that looks like an uncanny valley little girl would make a neat Ghost type Pokemon.
  13. Lunala

A bottlenose dolphin Pokemon would be neat. Psychic type, maybe?
Back
Top Bottom