• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

SwSh Galar Regional Variants aka Galarian Forms

What if Toxapex gets a regional evolution instead (or both it and Corsola do)? It's more popular.
  2. Lunala

Chimecho getting a regional evolution would be great. Also maybe it can be Fairy type. It's one of those Pokemon that seemed likely to get a type change back when Fairy was introduced but didn't get one.
  3. Lunala

Golduck could be Psychic/Steel. And instead of being blue, it'd be golden colored.
  4. Lunala

IIRC, they think they're overpowered, but mostly their problem is that they think they are really ugly and/or don't look like Pokemon. Celesteela is gorgeous, Stakataka looks really good, Kartana has a charming origami-based design, Pheromosa is cute, Guzzlord is endearing, and the rest aren't...
  5. Lunala

Alolan Raichu is both much cuter and much cooler looking. In addition, it is Electric/Psychic type. This is all that is needed to make it vastly superior in all aspects. Mind, your post is vague enough I'm not sure you disagree that Alolan Raichu looks both cuter and cooler, so I may be telling...
  6. Lunala

Ash's Pikachu might have evolved if Alolan Raichu were the original Raichu. Alolan Riachu is amazing and way better than the original. It's even better than Pikachu.
  7. Lunala

Every single regional form with extra hair looks drastically improved over the original. I'm not exaggerating, they really are that good. From Alolan Dugtrio and Alolan Golem to Galarian Weezing. Of course, most of the regional forms look better than the original anyway. But when they use the...
  8. Lunala

A Fairy/Fighting type katana Aegislash sounds great, although it's wishful thinking considering Galar represents the UK.
  9. Lunala

I hope more there's plenty of Galarian forms and more Galarian evolutions. I would never have use Weezing before (like Muk before Alolan Muk), but now it looks amazing. What about a Galarian Garbodor or even a regional evolution for Garbodor? That'd round off the "industrial waste" Pokemon...
  10. Lunala

It kind of looks like a religious symbol. Like for example, a six-spoked wheel which is important in Indian religions.
  11. Lunala

Woobat and Swoobat are fruit bats.
Back
Top Bottom