Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

SwSh Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

It's a dragon with wings made of fire. So it's obviously a Fire type. But I see no reason that having fire wings guarantees just based on design that it will be Flying type. If Gigantamax Charizard was a new Pokemon, most people would speculate Fire/Dragon I think. Of course, we know things...
  2. Lunala

To be honest I feel if Meowth were created when Dark and Fairy were all around, it likely would have received at least one of those types instead of or in addition to Normal type. Dark/Fairy seems most fair to the character of the Meowth species to me, in particular.
  3. Lunala

They never did that for Mega Evolution, even though I'd have liked that.
  4. Lunala

What does the Dynamax level do then?
  5. Lunala

Here I will quote myself since what I said might have been lost since it was the last post on the page: That Gamefreak will do things exactly how they will do them is certainly true, but also irrelevant. It's merely a matter of taste and so believing Mega Evolution should be in the game can't...
  6. Lunala

Something we already knew, yet is irrelevant on the question of if that's how it should be. Deriving ought from is a fallacy. Whether Mega Evolution lore should be retained in purely a matter of taste. For matters of taste, its coherence establishes its acceptability. If it were incorrect, it...
  7. Lunala

So to you, perhaps the plot and lore they attach to Mega Evolution is just fluff, but some people take fluff very seriously. Some don't of course, hence the name fluff. But nonetheless, just because you find fluff unimportant, doesn't mean the perspective that it is important is invalid. For...
  8. Lunala

I am one of the apparently few people who actually like Dynamax and think it is cool. I think the clouds surrounding the head and the vortex above are cool too.
  9. Lunala

Shame that Pokemon that come in different sizes like Gourgeist are probably gonna end up looking the same size Dynamaxed. Also if the final evolutions of your Pokemon end up looking smaller than their cutesy original forms due their proportions I will be a bit annoyed. I hope they're a bit bigger.
  10. Lunala

Dynamaxing has pleasant sound effects and visual effects. Pikachu also has a mean expression, maybe others. Does it have its own song though? That'd be cool.
Back
Top Bottom