Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

If Cinderace gets officially revealed on release day, can I change my avatar or username before January 3rd?
  2. Lunala

Why nothing new on Halloween? :confused_emoji:
  3. Lunala

What is the most popular Grass type starter? My personal favorite is Decidueye, but it got thrown away in favor of Incineroar so I doubt it'll be chosen. I agree Greninja is likely.
  4. Lunala

How about a Dark/Ghost Galarian Spritzee?
  5. Lunala

This is unfair if he fights you before you have a chance to get more Pokemon.
  6. Lunala

So where will this stream be? I can't find it.
  7. Lunala

I really hope that they reveal multiple things, not just starter evolutions. I want to see new Pokemon that aren't the starter evolutions, new Galarian forms/evolutions, or both.
  8. Lunala

If you're suggesting they would get confused if they don't understand timezones, I doubt it. Most children are exposed to works of fiction where the time of day is different than it really is, and while I couldn't say for sure, I doubt the vast majority of children were ever confused by this...
  9. Lunala

Treating a magical and noble unicorn as a steed seems wrong somehow.
  10. Lunala

Well it's sugary sweet to me. It's been my favorite Pokemon since the beginning. And it's supposed to be very cute, and it is. I'm sorry Mew is not up to your standards of "Fairy type" cuteness to you, but it is to me. Unless you're saying being sugary sweet is bad, in which case I disagree...
  11. Lunala

Mew is cuter than all of those, and pink. It's also the first mythical and makes a great example of a Psychic type Pokemon. So...
  12. Lunala

Psychic types also include Mew, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Chimecho, Cresselia, Musharna, Victini, Swoobat, Alolan Raichu, and Latias, and Jirachi. So basically a Pokemon can be very cute, pink or pastel, have a reputation for being good, have a connection with nature or granting wishes etc., and...
  13. Lunala

I want to know more before I buy. I could care less if someone doesn't want to feel spoiled.
  14. Lunala

You criticize individual people quite harshly all the time Wolf. Having acknowledged that this is negative and that you dislike all negativity, why haven't you stopped this?
  15. Lunala

If you've ever read a video game review, most of those are written with pros and cons in mind. With book reviews this is often the case too. I don't know how I'd get by with reviews that only included pros.
  16. Lunala

So you think the analysis and judgement of merits and faults is one-sided negativity? Okay.
  17. Lunala

Criticism definition number 1: The expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults and mistakes. Criticism definition number 2: The analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work. Take your pick, just be clear.
  18. Lunala

Someone said there might be 105 variants of Alcremie. Is that true?
  19. Lunala

By the day of release, everything will be out. Did you forget there's guides with a Pokedex? Those come out on the same day as release, and people will make all that info available online probably the same day. If people don't want to know everything on release day, the only way is not have a...
  20. Lunala

I feel the possibility that it looks even better than Wooloo is small. And if it looks less cute, I feel most Wooloo fans would not evolve it. Will people be sad?
Back
Top Bottom