Search results for query: *

1. Lunala

Non-Story Pokémon SwSh Datamine Thread (SPOILER WARNING, It's Finally Here!)

I'd prefer authentic but I'm not going to bother.
  2. Lunala

Is it too sad that I plan to catch a Hattena and play with it for a while, then catch a Gigantamax Hatterene, while pretending like the latter is the same Pokemon?
  3. Lunala

Have Shinies for the Hattena line been discovered?
  4. Lunala

I want to know how all the Shinies look like.
  5. Lunala

Does Cinderace getting Libero mean it will be good? If not, at least it's a cool Ability.
  6. Lunala

Is it confirmed that it lacks a new form?
  7. Lunala

So is the Impidimp line the counterpart of the Hattena line? Just wondering.
  8. Lunala

Cinderace is my favorite Pokemon this gen. It is cute and cool looking to me. I also love Hatterene, which is great, even better than Gardevoir IMO. Alcremie is great too, but it won't be on my team because Hatterene is better. Polteageist is my favorite Ghost type this gen. I love object...
  9. Lunala

Could you do a Shiny section? I'd like to know all the shinies.
Back
Top Bottom