Search results for query: *

1. LunarCaliber

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I has been wondering Mew can able to shapeshift into human form like Latias and Zoroark,because Mew was base on embry / kiitten and takes on many forms like we had seen in the Mystery of Mew movie.
  2. LunarCaliber

Here's the Mewtwo from the original movie - mewtwo - Google Search Here's Mewtwo from upcoming movie - mewtwo movie 2019 - Google Search If you looks at the differences, 2019 movie's Mewtwo have more human posture than cat posture like the original movie's self.
  3. LunarCaliber

Well, I am thinking that mew two will get a human form that requires a special item,because Mewtwo's looking more human-like we had seen in the trailer.
  4. LunarCaliber

Sorry about that. I am kinda embarrass.
  5. LunarCaliber

Are you talking about graphic and fighting system? I just found this site on Pokemon Go about the battle System on the google. I wonder Gen 8's battle system will be like this. https://www.gamespot.com/amp-articles/pokemon-go-adds-more-gen-4-pokemon-makes-big-battl/1100-6464732/
  6. LunarCaliber

Hi Guys, I am sorry that I didn't comment on here awhile,because I was doing other stuff like work and family stuff. I think Masuda was referring to Double Decker when he was driving the bus,because maybe he missed riding one when he was in the U.K...
  7. LunarCaliber

I posted new rumor recently,but I deleted it after I saw this post.
  8. LunarCaliber

I hasn't been on Pokebeach for awhile and they updated their site.
  9. LunarCaliber

I even remembered, Prog rocker, when I was on Pokebeach that people got mad about Black and white got announced and even people made fun of it that they were a joke.
  10. LunarCaliber

I hope it will be call Melody and Symphony,because Mars and Venus sounds sexism to me. I wish both genders should be treat equal than gather going at each others with men and women like battle of sexes. I remembered the 5th Gen was being titled Black and White ticked most people off because the...
  11. LunarCaliber

Hi Guys, I am sorry that I was here last couple days,because I was busy last couple days. I just found this rumors on 4Chan recently. Here's it says: The return of the following Pokémon for all Pokémon. "-New "Connected form" only for the battles. -108 new Pokémon. -One of the two games begins...
  12. LunarCaliber

I would love to have Italy, Spain or U.K. as Gen 8,but I would like to see Louisiana as being a region and I would see it will central around their city New Orleans. New Orleans have a big connection with Spain and France. I am sorry that my reply is late,because I was busy that I was doing...
  13. LunarCaliber

Well, Coro was hinting it with Mega Blazihen when XY introduced Mega Evolution in the game,because Blazihen was only Pokémon that you can't get in XY and you get him through a event that I had heard long ago.
  14. LunarCaliber

Maybe they will surprise us sooner with Gen 8 like they did with XY,because I remembered everybody thought XY announcement was R/S remakes at the time.
  15. LunarCaliber

But I think it still sounds odd. o_O
  16. LunarCaliber

Maybe Fitness thing is cover up. Something seems fishy, because it have to be located to where they has Pokémon mechanices goes.
  17. LunarCaliber

I guess this person has remembered it by heart. :LOL: That's good thing. But I think her/his friend might has left eevee's evolution.
  18. LunarCaliber

Well, let talk about Jan. 15? Guys, Do you think what'll happen on that day? I heard from Twitter and one of Ruffled's videoes that there's going to be a special event that's going to take on the 2nd floor where Nintendo have their Pokémon stuff in their building. Guys, Do you think it could...
  19. LunarCaliber

That's true. If The person who drew those sketches, they did a really fine job.
  20. LunarCaliber

Because I am guessing it's the copyright issues. I known It can be illegal if someone take picture and it even called forge sometime.
Back
Top Bottom