Search results for query: *

1. L

What video games are you playing now?

Playing the games that I got for Christmas mainly which are: Xbox 360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Nintendo Wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii Nintendo DS: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  2. L

Xbox 360: Tekken 6 Nintendo Wii: World of Goo Nintendo DS: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia & Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
  3. L

Xbox 360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Nintendo Wii: Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games Nintendo DS: Scibblenauts
  4. L

My playtime is currently being divided by my two new Xbox 360 games that I got for my birthday: Street Fighter IV and Ghostbusters: The Video Game.
  5. L

I’ve been playing two new Xbox Live Arcade games lately. The first one is, Marvel vs. Capcom 2. It’s still fun and addictive as I remember it. It defiantly makes me can’t wait for the upcoming Wii game, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom . It also makes me realize that I still don’t have Street Fighter...
  6. L

WOW!!!! The first post in a month. Anyway, I’ve been playing Final Fantasy IV: The After Years from WiiWare. It’s truly a great game.
  7. L

I haven’t gotten any new retail games, but I have been playing some new download games I got for my Wii. On the WiiWare side: I’ve been playing Dr. Mario Online Rx and my two newiest Virtual Console games are: Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse and Kirby’s Dream Land 3.
  8. L

Resident Evil 5 for the 360. I prefer the 2005 GCN game, Resident Evil 4 better, but RE5 is still a good game.
  9. L

I've been busy with a few games latley: Xbox 360: Fable II (this game is very additive) and Braid. Wii: Tetris Party DS: Crono Trigger DS
  10. L

I'm playing Chrono Trigger for the DS. It sure brings back a lot of memories and is still a great game after all these years.
  11. L

Xbox 360: Mega Man 9 and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Nintendo Wii: Mega Man Anniversary Collection (GCN), particularly Mega Man I and II. Also, Phantsy Star II (Virtual Console).
Back
Top Bottom