Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview XY113: Elle VS Serena! Open the Door to the Future!!

Less than 6 hours until the episode airs in Japan. I think its obvious that Serena will beat Jessie and Shauna still, but we all know she's not gonna become Kalos Queen. Its pretty much a rule by this point that a main character will never win a Pokemon League, Grand Festival, Master Class, or...
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

There is probably about 30 to 36 episodes left in the XY series, if Sun and Moon is expected to come out around November or December. When they say holiday season, it usually means this. 6-9 of these are going to be dedicated to the league and the Pokemon Showcase arc is wrapping up next week.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

Either way, its almost obvious that Serena will win the main tournament, making her the first female companion to win a major tournament, though I don't think she's gonna beat Aria. I think that she will lose to her, but Palermo will see her talent and offer to guide her. She'll probably...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

I think this will be enough to earn Serena a victory and it seems like she's finishing in a different way. Using Fairy Wind that way might be enough and what I believe is the ending looks far more different. Maybe Palermo will be impressed.
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

I only say that cause I have seen people accuse her of being one, though I don't think she is. If she beats Aria, it will give me more hope for Ash making it far in the league.
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

I think this is my problem with the anime. There are tons of shows where the main cast is allowed to succede , but the Pokemon anime never lets any of its protagonists win a major competition. Ash has won smaller filler arcs like the Orange Islands and Battle Frontier, but neither he, May, or...
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

So Serena does make it all the way to Aria. I do hope she wins. They never let any major character win something big which is kinda frustrating.
Back
Top Bottom