Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Posting here cause its politics related, but as President Biden sends more troops to Europe while tensions mount with Russia, I listen to Putin and his demands that the Ukraine is never allowed entry into NATO and I'm like its none of your damn business who Ukraine decides to ally with you evil...
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

I'm on vacation and I'm coming across a lot of those souvenir shops. I'm completely and utterly disgusted by the amount of Trump propaganda and anti Biden shirts in here. I'm sorry but I refuse to support your store if you're selling any of the following -"Lets Go Brandon." -"The Good (Trump)...
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Yeah, its pretty obvious the judge was biased towards Kyle Rittenhouse. The trial was poorly handled, especially throwing in a judge that is biased and sympathetic to a clearly guilty man. Also, this sets a bad precedent. Because he got away with murder by citing self defense, swiftfox is right...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

And they just declared Kyle Rittenhouse not guilty...Are you fucking kidding me? He absolutely was guilty and he had no reason to be in Kenosha in the first place. The people who hailed him as a hero don't deserve the satisfaction. This is the epitome of what white privilege looks like.
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

1 year ago today, we celebrated as the call was finally made that Joe Biden won the election and Trump was defeated. President Biden hasn't been the greatest, but hey, at least its not the absolute clown show that the Trump administrator was. At least President Biden has managed to get some...
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/05/politics/house-votes-infrastructure-build-back-better/index.html The 1.2 trillion dollar bipartisan infrastructure bill has passed a vote in the House. 6 Democrats in the house opposed the bill, however. 13 Republicans did support it. Now that it has been passed...
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1456026715726221314 On the bright side, it seems Democrat Phil Murphy has won reelection in New Jersey. The Democrats REALLY need a new gameplan right now. Defeating Trumpism just isn't enough if the Republicans can create bullshit controversies like critical...
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

That fucking Trump back GOP candidate became Virginia governor...And Gov. Murphy is still behind. I hate this. Its making me worry about 2022. President Biden NEEDS something to get passed...And Sinema and Manchin need to just stop stalling things for us. We can't let the house and senate flip...
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Part of me does worry too. Right now, they're dealing with constant in fighting because of Senator Manchin and Senator Sinema and plus, even if they CAN get them on board, the fucking Republicans somehow have more power and can block every single bill before it can even get on the senate floor...
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

So because Colin Powell's death was mention (May he rest in peace), I wanna take a moment to bring up what the former guy had to say about his death and everything wrong with it. So, first of all, its worth noting that Colin Powell has criticized Trump and has even endorsed President Biden, so...
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1437985799174332417?s=19 Great job, California! The Republicans' effort to recall Gov. Newsom has failed. Newsom stays and California will not be heading down a dark path similar to that which Greg Abbot and RonDeSantis have plunged Texas and Florida into. Now we...
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

I just wanna never have to hear about him ever again. I legit hope he faces legal trouble that can prevent a 2024 run so we don't have to deal with another incredibly stressful election cycle full of his petty and childish behavior, as well as another insurrection if he loses again.
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

So former Presidents Obama and Clinton, along with President Biden were all present for the 9/11 memorial service. Former President Bush was at the Pennsylvania crash site giving a speech. Trump? Of course he was nowhere to be seen. He was instead commentating some MMA fight with his son....And...
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

It seems Manchin has finally come to an agreement on the For The People Act, which means all Democrats are on board, but of fucking course the Republican's are gonna probably get to block it yet again with the filibuster. I'm so fed up with this. It feels as if they were able to easily get stuff...
  15. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Despite the GOP's absurd effort to pass as many voter suppression laws as possible at the state level, Joe Manchin refuses to support the For the People Act. I'm so fucking sick of him. He's become a such a huge pain in the ass for the Biden administration, thanks to his constant refusal to...
  16. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Trump is absolutely delusional and unfit to run in 2024. I mean...Seriously, he is mentally unwell and its concerning. Like I heard he legitimately believes he will be reinstated in August. He's completely out of touch with reality. This isn't how it works. Time and time again, its been proven...
  17. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

The GOP is an absolute fucking disgrace. They REALLY just blocked a commission to investigate the January 6th insurrection. They KNOW it will hurt some of them. I mean, you have people like Lauren Boebert who outright TWEETED Nancy Pelosi's location during the insurrection. THIS is why the...
  18. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

Honestly, I'd call the GOP outright evil at times....
  19. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

The house passed a bill to create a commission to investigate the January 6th insurrection. 35 Republican voted yes to the bill. Glad to know the person who represents my district had some integrity and voted yes...
  20. LuxrayOfTheWild

American Politics Thread

This seriously pisses me off. Using being on the spectrum as a defense for such horrible actions and just the way he's saying it is utterly insulting. He can go to hell seriously.
Back
Top Bottom