Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Reddit has been too in your face about some of this stuff and its annoying honestly. They're pretty much telling us don't enjoy these games or support Game Freak.
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

You know, I've never been a fan or rotating features. Like some things should be staples, like Pokemon following us. Then there's stuff like Battle Royale that should not be a feature exclusive to Alola. We should have that option for online play.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

His full team is...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

They're all playing these games before launch date also and never know when they're going to be shut down.
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

I had a few problems with Sun and Moon. For starters, the lengthy tutorials and handholding. Sword and Shield KINDA seems like it fixed it a little bit cause it seems Leon won't show you how to catch a Pokemon if you already have caught one. Another issue I had with Sun and Moon in regards to...
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

I am sad to say it does seem like these games are going to be one step forward and two steps back based on everything I've seen, and its especially upsetting because when I first heard they were making these games on the Switch, I had high hopes. I'm still going to be able to enjoy the games...
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

This is why I don't go on reddit for Pokemon stuff tbh. Yeah, there's problems and Game Freak really needs to listen to their fans, but they're trying way too hard to tell people not to like these games or even support them. Reddit has been doing this the whole news cycle.
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

The whole ThankYouGameFreak wasn't started by him though. MysticUmbreon started the trend.
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

I really don't like the idea of limited TM's again in the form of TR's, but thankfully they can be rewarded in Max Raids.
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

I have to agree. There's like hardly any effort with a lot of these Shiny Pokemon. Most are just a different shade or desaturated.
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

Hammerlocke, Motostoke, and Hulbury seem to have more to them, though Turrfield, Ballonlea, and the town with Bea/Allister's Gym just seem to have little to them. I think the leaker was talking about Wyndon, though it was never clear.
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

It looks like Opal's team consists of Also its really bugging me that most of these towns don't seem to have much to them at all. They seem to just have a Pokemon Center and the Gym. I saw two buildings in Ballonlea but no idea if you can go inside of them. The shops seem to be built into the...
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

Leon's team. The leaker said Haxorus, Dragapult, Aegislash, Inteleon/Cinderace/Rillaboom, and Gigantamax Charizard. They don't remember the last one. Also I doubt we'll be in the 40's by the 4th Gym. I expect the Gym Leaders to be around 27-32 around then.
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

The leaker is posting a bunch of pics of Wyndon right now. The city seems huge, though the streets seem a little bare. The leaker has said you can enter all the homes and a lot of buildings though and they are populated.
  15. LuxrayOfTheWild

I saw Frosmoth also gets some decent moves like Quiver Dance.
  16. LuxrayOfTheWild

Wailord is no longer the largest Pokemon.
  17. LuxrayOfTheWild

I think Fae was talking about the internet and Marnie
  18. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm hearing some on resetera say that there are Gym Leader rematches in the post game?
Back
Top Bottom