Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Nice to see its still canon that Ash is the Alolan Champion in this series. I'm very disappointed that we're not getting a preview, especially cause I wanna know what Gou's English dub name is. I wish they could be like more anime these days that air the subs and dub together.
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

Ash and Gou actually look like they're going to be a fun pair to follow. Scorbunny seems like the next gag Pokemon also. Seems more like Chespin than Rowlet though.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

Rotom-Dex staying in Alola would be great. He was such an annoying character and his fillers were terrible.
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

It would be nice if they didn't have to be so secretive about this series. We probably should have gotten a trailer for the series like 2 or 3 weeks ago.
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

Can we just get a series trailer already?
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

I wouldn't mind a 4th companion, but the group being Ash, Gou, and Koharu would be great.
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm just glad Koharu has a Yamper since it means we'll get to see Yamper a lot.
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

Pretty much their marketing for everything Pokemon lately has been irritatingly slow. The news drops for the games have slowed down dramatically in the last two months and info on the new anime has been too slow. We know literally nothing other than Ash is back, Gou is a co-protagonist, and it...
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

Are we getting news for this series with SM142? We really need more news on this series.
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

Well that was underwhelming....I thought we'd get more explanation and a trailer, but all we know is Ash is back and we have a co-protagonist named Go, who I hope has a better dub name than Go. Are they traveling together? Will we spend a few episodes with Ash, then see what Go is up to?
Back
Top Bottom