Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I'll be honest, I never liked them using the game names for the manga protagonists when the characters already had nice names. Like I think for the XY chapters, Calem was X and Serena was Y? I think it was new names that weren't Sword and Shield though for SwSh?
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

Even if they don't do the Team Star storyline exactly how the games did it, chances are they'll still appear. They're not required to follow the plot to a tee. The antagonistic teams ALWAYS appear in some form no matter how weak their presence is or how strong it is.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

We're 8 episodes in and things are looking pretty good for Pokemon Horizons.
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

I do like the idea, and you are right. Nidothing will run out of things to talk about eventually. I don't think they'd cover divergent species though because its never been some concept that's been made out to be a huge thing by TPCi. I'm glad to see people use Divergent Species though over that...
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

You know, kinda random, but is it just me or have we not been getting title drops like we used to? We used to get around 3-4 titles dropped 1-2 episodes before, but seems like ever since the Masters 8, we only get 1 or 2 at a time just a week before.
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

I still just question how they are unable to so simuldubbing when many anime series have been able to these days. Instead we get even further behind than ever before thanks to this horrendous Netflix release model.
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

So based on information shared by Pokemon's social media accounts, it seems Liko and Roy will be the dub names afterall. Orio will be known as Orla and Landau will be known as Ludlow. Mollie and Murdock keep their names, though Mollie's is just using a different spelling. Gurumin will also be...
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

Less than 4 hours away from the end of an era. Ash and Pikachu's final episode as the series protagonist is upon us and its gonna hurt. I'm ready though to welcome Liko and Roy's adventures.
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm honestly scared to see what the dub does for the final moments of Ash vs. Leon. I'm concerned they'll give Pikachu's final attack the usual boring Goldfarb music when the only thing that could really work is the original dub theme playing over that moment.
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

Gonna be so nice to see Buizel, Noivern, Sceptile, and Donphan getting use. I hope we get to see most of them before Ash's adventures end.
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

I really hope the TRio gets a happy ending. Knowing this is likely their end as well it a little sad.
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

Orange Islands is honestly something I'd call meaningful filler. Its filler in the literal sense for sure, but it was meaningful.
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

Orange Islands is an example of what I'd call a good filler arc. It certainly is filler, considering it was done to hold over until Johto was ready to begin, but that doesn't mean its bad though. We do see some important events happen like Ash capturing Snorlax, Charizard finally obeying Ash...
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

I honestly theorize that by the end of the 11 Aim To Be A Pokemon Master episodes that Ash will turn 11.
  15. LuxrayOfTheWild

I don't think any of us saw it coming that we're truly reaching the end of Ash's adventures. We got our official Paldea focused series it seems and it won't feature Ash. This is interesting.
  16. LuxrayOfTheWild

What's concerning me, despite the leaks from trusted leakers saying JN136 is the end, its their effort to hide whatever this is. If its nothing special, why haven't they revealed a title? Is it actually the beginning of the next series? Is it just some special retrospective of Journeys?
  17. LuxrayOfTheWild

https://twitter.com/AnipokeFandom/status/1603585577815007232?t=ntj8rucvadchSQnOuoW0_Q&s=19 Still listing a broadcast next week with just a placeholder, no title. If there really was a JN137, shouldn't we have gotten a title by now?
  18. LuxrayOfTheWild

Morpeko is easily one of the worst TRio 'mons I've ever seen. I mean, the only thing it really was is a greedy freeloader. The TRio didn't have a special bond or anything with it. Morpeko just ate everything they had. I do hate how we spent a good chunk of the series with that damn gacha...
  19. LuxrayOfTheWild

It could even be a full on recap showcasing Ash, Goh, and Chloe's entire journey. I trust GryphonCool and pokeanimenews saying this is the last episode of Journeys and that Goh is leaving. The thing that makes no sense is the TV guide not labeling it as end of series. There's gotta be something...
  20. LuxrayOfTheWild

Okay, but there's another logo though showing Pokemon with scarlet and violet squares in the text though.
Back
Top Bottom