Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Do you think Ash's JN Team is the Worst Team he's ever had?

Johto's team got it bad because they also had to live in the Kanto team's shadow. They even got shafted at times so the Kanto team could shine. I'd say Cyndaquil/Quilava got it pretty good though at least. He had good screentime, a personality, and he consistently got used in gyms. Cyndaquil did...
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

The majority of them are literally just background fodder. They only ever have him actually need one of the once in a blue moon if them plot calls for it.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

I still find it hard to believe that Ash could defeat Champion Cynthia of all trainers. He's defeated some pretty high level trainers like Professor Kukui in SuMo and recently the newly crowned Unova Champion, Iris. Someone like Raihan and maaaaybe Lance I could believe, but Champion Cynthia is...
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

You know something I realized is also contributing to the lack of screentime for Ash's team? Its the fact that we scarcely get Team Rocket trying to steal Pokemon, so they don't have more chances to be sent out to fight. It certainly seems like battles are their only real chance to appear since...
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

While the team doesn't look entirely bad on paper, its one of the most poorly developed teams in Pokemon anime history. -Lack of a Galar starter really bothers me. It doesn't feel right at all. -Not enough Galar Pokemon. I mean there's only 2 on his team total and they get hardly any focus. -We...
Back
Top Bottom