Search results for query: *

1. LuxrayOfTheWild

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

It feels slow at times, but I agree. I do like that there is a cohesive storyline with less filler. We do kinda have a feeling of what's going on, with the main plot currently revolving around the quest to find Lucius' remaining Pokemon and the Explorers attempting to steal Terapagos. I wonder...
  2. LuxrayOfTheWild

This makes me think Roy might battle a bit more than Liko, mainly just preparing any Pokemon he does catch to face whatever this Pokemon is. I'm guessing shiny Rayquaza since its featured in promotion.
  3. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm genuinely hoping Liko gets Tinkaton and Armarouge considering Armarouge is the counterpart to Amethio's Ceruledge and Tinkaton is the natural predator of Corviknight, which Amethio also has.
  4. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm curious to see when the first captures will be. I do genuinely hope that most of Liko and Roy's captures will be Paldean Pokemon and any others will be saved for Friede. I'm seeing signs that things might be better for Paldea's Pokemon already, but I just hope it continues and Paldea's...
  5. LuxrayOfTheWild

These first 3 episodes have given me hope that we're in for another pretty solid series. I'm alreasy more invested in Horizons than I was for Journeys 3 episodes in.
  6. LuxrayOfTheWild

There's a few things I've noticed right off the bat from the preview. It seems Liko will be the shy, introverted type. Probably socially awkward. Very different from Ash right away. The preview shows us Pawmi, Finizen, and Quaxly. We know we'll get Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and very likely...
  7. LuxrayOfTheWild

SV's Gym Leaders deserve better treatment than Galar's got. They were a fun batch of characters. Kofu and Ryme also would be fun to see. Kofu's just got that wholesome fun energy and Ryme's just cool in general.
  8. LuxrayOfTheWild

I'm so goddamn sick of this....Just wait until we get some actual solid info before making bold assumptions. Wait for a full length trailer.
  9. LuxrayOfTheWild

We really need to wait for more info before people jump to the conclusion that this series will be exactly like Journeys. Maybe in February we'll get our first full length trailer.
  10. LuxrayOfTheWild

One of Journeys biggest criticisms was how Galar played second fiddle to other regions and how many of its locations, characters, and Pokemon never got featured. I seriously can't see one legitimately good reason why Paldea should suffer the same fate. Why should Kanto or Sinnoh be featured...
  11. LuxrayOfTheWild

Its literally just boiling down to it can't/won't happen and its a bad idea cause I say so. Its the same arguments being repeated over and over again, endlessly going around in a circle. We go through this time and time again and its tiring. I almost believe its trolling.
  12. LuxrayOfTheWild

The fact that they're tied to the Paldean starters and not some franchise mascot like Pikachu or Eevee kinda gives me the idea that Liko and Roy might not continue onto Gen X. I am willing to give them a chance for the new series for sure.
  13. LuxrayOfTheWild

They're literally the only person making it out to be a bad thing. Now not giving Paldea the focus it deserves would be an actual bad thing after seeing what happened to Galar.
  14. LuxrayOfTheWild

It really is not. Its just being made out to be a problem by 1 person because they say so and won't budge on it. Most of us want Paldea to get more focus and not get the treatment Galar got. Quite honestly, if this really is spread across all regions, the other regions should play second fiddle...
  15. LuxrayOfTheWild

You seriously try way too hard to be a contrarian. You just throw out any random nonsense that goes against popular educated guesses, trying to see what will get the biggest reaction out of people. PWC is old news and it would make absolutely no sense to have two NEW trainers compete with champions.
  16. LuxrayOfTheWild

We have very little information available on this new series. All we know is Ash is retiring as the series main character and two new characters named Liko and Roy will takeover. Plus, they will have the Paldean starters. Not much else is confirmed.
  17. LuxrayOfTheWild

Aw I was hoping it was real. I liked the thought since it seemed to put Liko on Victory Road and Roy on the Path of Legends story.
  18. LuxrayOfTheWild

So I saw the post about Liko being from Kanto and wanting to hone her skills as a trainer, and Roy wanting to be a famous chef. Do we have a source for this?
  19. LuxrayOfTheWild

The two new protagonists do have pretty nice designs. After a series with no prominent female protagonist also, its nice to see one again. We'll have to wait a month or two to probably get to know more about them really from official promotional material. I just hope neither just simply catch...
  20. LuxrayOfTheWild

I just hope Riko and Roy wind up being more enjoyable and neither become a Goh expy. I'm looking forward to meeting the two of them.
Back
Top Bottom