Search results for query: *

1. Lylian

Your FUUUUUU Moments (non-Pokemon)

Not sure where or how to get mysterious lumber in Skytree Village, but I need some to upgrade my house.
  2. Lylian

The Alliance Alive- trying to go fight a boss, but I keep having random encounters.
  3. Lylian

Marnie not being open when I want to buy hay from her store in Stardew Valley.
  4. Lylian

I keep running into enemies while trying to get to a boss fight in the Alliance Alive.
  5. Lylian

I fail at building snow people in Animal Crossing- New Leaf.
  6. Lylian

Chapter 24 in Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Flying units should not have bows. I also keep getting hexed.
  7. Lylian

Misplacing my copy of Majora's Mask 3D.
  8. Lylian

Stardew Valley- Jojo Mart needs to stop finding me when it gets to late in the mine. (They way over charge for that 'service'.)
  9. Lylian

Ys Origin- an enemy keeps turning into bats. Makes it hard to hit.
  10. Lylian

Harvest Moon- A New Beginning... I have everything I need for a blueprint, except one wheat.
  11. Lylian

All the SNES games I never played showing up in the virtual console and taunting me on the original 3DS.
  12. Lylian

Harvest Moon DS- the TV shopping channel keeps having useless items instead of what I need to complete my kitchen.
  13. Lylian

Harvest Moon DS- loosing money when I pass out in the gem mine. Damn evil chickens!
  14. Lylian

Getting to turn ten in chapter 10 of Fire Emblem Fates- Conquest. Lost one of my units, then the chapter.
  15. Lylian

Being so close to catching one of the lord-fish in Fantasy Life, but then my line broke.
  16. Lylian

Still not finding the right gem in Story of Seasons.
  17. Lylian

FF Explorers. Damn teleporting cliff monster!
  18. Lylian

Not being able to find that last fossil to complete my exhibit in Animal Crossing- New Leaf. I'm so close!
  19. Lylian

Story of Seasons- not thinking of using the fish bait earlier, and catching a fish that might have won me the tournament the day after.
  20. Lylian

In Animal Crossing- getting stung by bees and jellyfish multiple times in the same day.
Back
Top Bottom