• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

It's a sports thing.
  2. L

I always wanted to do this.
  3. L

Shinies are fun to destory. I find them to be a way useless feature like seriously.
  4. L

Then ignore that response then. If someone wastes time on getting petty but sending random angry shit to people then they got issues.
  5. L

How about not responding or reading them?
  6. L

Letting all the prisoners out of Arkham and Blackgate, to make Batman and Robin catch them all and mentally and physically fatiguing Bruce. Then having Robin abd Batman have a fallout because Bruce didn't need Tim. C'mon, man. That's important.
  7. L

How could you forget the other important parts?
  8. L

90% of Google News is Actual click bait. Congrats you're not interested in those things but people are and you asked why people use Twitter. Also you follow news correspondents for politics not actual politicians other wise you get total spin. I love social media but FB is just chat and...
  9. L

News, sport and politics. Quickest method for news.
  10. L

My goal was to finish writing one piece of fiction and I accomplished that. I'm never going to write another story again.
  11. L

I get the former Manchuria. I get London, UK, Madrid (ESP), and so on. Y'all just have whacked out searches.
  12. L

Yes, yes you can.
  13. L

Write whatever and do it as fast as you can. Like I'm get some done and then move on. It is like going out with some loser who pays for dinner. Get it done, he pays and you never call him again.
  14. L

Did you eat her?
  15. L

Mine is more stressful. :D
  16. L

Sure but I'm no writer.
  17. L

I dated a guy who's father worked for company. Scored an interview off it and I use dated very lightly. Good times. Only problem was that a better job came up.
  18. L

100% truth and I love it.
  19. L

Work through uni, volunteer work, do stuff at university and do an internship. Problem solved. But seriously most of the time, it's the CV that's garbage. It's either too bland or too overwritten. Have to keep it straight and simple. I have it like Name Number Email Education Work...
  20. L

You always have to put on a straight face and do the work. I've been blessed that I'm the right personality for customer service and the right personality for office type of work. My progression has been high end retail fashion to bartending to retail fashion then internship at a financial...
Back
Top Bottom