Search results for query: *

1. L

The City of Gotham

Purple color, no eyes, flies but wings aren't strong, communicates through different sound patterns almost like a sonic wave. Doesn't seem that harmful. Like a weaker version of Man-Bat
  2. L

The City of Gotham

You don't have a sample? That's just great. I need a sample, I want one of those bats as soon as possible. Great, I'm becoming the Batman... Life was so much easier when I was in Burnside.
  3. L

The City of Gotham

Oh god. This is worse than my day job. Look just tell me some Intel on those bats.
  4. L

The City of Gotham

A stuffed Moose? Sure why not...Nothing in this city is normal. I'm dressed like a bat, we have a comedian that kills people, a Killer Croc and woman who control plants. Sure why not? Okay stuffed moose thingy. What do you know about the bats from a different dimension? #ThisCityistooweird...
  5. L

The City of Gotham

It was your normal day in Gotham. Crime, corruption, a two for one sale at a fish market and a sale at my favorite clothing store except one thing. There was no Batman, so that basically leaves me alone to save the city. I've heard reports of these mutant bat like creatures from a different...
Back
Top Bottom