• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L

Guess next poster's most hated Pokemon

Not at all, I'm a huge fan of the Eeveelutions and Sylveon happens to be my 3rd favourite Pokemon. \/ Despises Nosepass
  2. L

No .-. \/ Despises Voltorb
  3. L

I heavily dislike it but not hate it. Though it is my 2nd hated gen 6 Pokemon. \/ Hates Aromatisse
  4. L

Nah m8, I like it. It used to be my least favourite Eeveelution but I used it in White 2 and it grew on me. One of the best water types. \/ Despises Lucario
  5. L

Certainly one that I hate. It's horrifying and creepy. Not my most hated though. \/ Despises Basculin
  6. L

I love foxes ;-; of course not! \/ Despises Haunter
  7. L

Its eyes are terrifying but besides that it has a decent design, so no. \/ Despises Rampardos
  8. L

2nd most hated. I do despise it, it's annoying and over done and TPC just shove its face on anything going instead of giving a different well known Pokemon a chance! \/ Despises Blaziken
  9. L

No! I actually really like Purugly. It's got that lovable ugly fat cat look. Commander Mar's Purugly is so cute! \/ Despises Keldeo
  10. L

I dislike it, sorta ugly but has some weird charm to it that I don't understand. \/ Despises Stunfisk
  11. L

It's my least favourite Eeveelution and I don't really like it because its tail really bugs me, like, REALLY bugs me. Looks like split ends :/ other than that I'd love its design. Though it's not on my least favourites list. \/ Despises Dunsparce
  12. L

Not my most hated but I do strongly dislike it. \/ Despises Gible
  13. L

It's alright. \/ Despises Hoopa
  14. L

I dislike its design. But I don't really hate it. \/ Despises Mewtwo
  15. L

Not really, I sorta hate Muk but Grimer is slightly cute so it is let off. Arceus?
  16. L

You're wrong. It was one of my favourites for a while. \/ Despises Stunfisk
  17. L

No! It's my second favourite Pokemon! \/ Despises Miltank
  18. L

Definitely not! It's adorable and fluffy, though I'm disappointed at it competitively. \/ Despises Darkrai
  19. L

Nah, it's cute. The elemental monkies' evolutions are trash and it's a shame since their pre-evolutions were good. \/ Despises Uxie
  20. L

Nah. I like it, it certainly has a better design than Chansey. \/ Despises Dialga
Back
Top Bottom