Search results for query: *

1. L

Your Unpopular Video Game Opinions

I have yet to play that but that's super cool :O I would like more games to start doing it. I've always been a bit screamish :')
  2. L

Sometimes I agree with censorship in games (agreed with Bravely Default's upping the characters' ages but since they upped their ages I don't see why they needed to cut all the rest of it out). While I usually hate it in general (well, I just hate when they change words/topics like not talking...
  3. L

That's not at all what I meant... I class Xenoblade Chronicles X as a WRPG despite it being made in Japan. Western RPGs are usually RPGs that aren't turn based and have open worlds but all other RPG elements are there.
  4. L

Western RPGs and open worlds are sorta overrated. I dislike using the term overrated but people seem to really hate linear game play whereas I prefer it. Just the story takes a back seat in WRPGs since you're focused on exploration and RPGs are usually story heavy so it seems more like Adventure...
  5. L

The motion controls in Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were amazing and I'm saddened that they're not even an option in Wii U Zeldas (Since Zelda U isn't going to be using them). I personally love motion controls when they're done right (Sonic and the Secret Rings was a fail and the...
Back
Top Bottom