Search results for query: *

1. L

RM13: HD and Denise

Is the national dex ever going to become available for SM? And I'm still breeding your pokemon guys :')
  2. L

@Doctor Floptopus Your Mimikyu is ready :P @MatrixChap Your Beast ball female Salandit and Rockruff are ready, but the loveball female Salandit I'm having awful luck with so may be a bit late with that. @Arrow of Light Your Moon Ball Drifloon is ready I have spares for Mimiky and Dhelmise so...
  3. L

Could I get a Beast ball Dratini please :D? And I just got Beast Ball Emboar if anyone wants one ;) I'm so thankful the males can pass on Pokeballs now. Also getting a Beast ball Liwick. And dayum, I was only getting awful Pokemon on Wondertrade for a while, usually Magikarps. Now I'm getting...
  4. L

Afraid I can't get it midnight form :/ I only have Sun, you can trade it to someone with Moon to evolve it if you also have Sun :P And that's just the Beast ball Salandit wasn't it? Or would you like the Love ball one too? Sure :D! I'll just get breeding them, they should be ready by tomorrow
  5. L

No worries, I'm not after anything xD Me gen 6 shop: Lysson's Bazaar (IVs, Items, Shinies, Form Collections, Ect) Me gen 7 balls: Anyone else is welcome to get anything for free. If you'd like to give me something then something in not-a-poke-ball? Like anything idc xD or Minior EDIT: Now got...
  6. L

Who wants beast ball Pokemon or perfectly bred Pokemon? It's free~
  7. L

C'mon PokéBank, I need you. (Do you think PokéBank is avoiding me? I just want to get my beloved Lucario over to continue his ribbon collection) And breed HA Beast Ball Pokemon with ease since I have a bunch of HA Pokemon. I've had little luck getting HA Pokemon this gen...
  8. L

@Enzap Your signature I love it Alolan Persian appears to have a fellow fan ;)? You are also allured to its specially bred round face?
  9. L

If anyone wants to add me on Steam my name is MythicalSerenade. If I'm playing a multiplayer game you're more than welcome to join me.
  10. L

My God I need Mario Odyssey NOW. GIVE. (I'll give you a little kiss Reggie, but I charge £500 for that)
  11. L

That breath of the wild has really tickled my pickle. All those amiibos... That limited edition... I hope there's a limited edition switch that comes with it. Though I'd have to save up to get it at christmas xD
  12. L

The new Xenoblade frightens me. That art style... I'd say I hope they'd change it but it's too late. Xenoblade's art style was so unique... now it looks like every other modern JRPG. And for the love of... please don't make it ruin the original like a lot of sequels do.
  13. L

Get that thing away from me.
  14. L

I want the dogs back. I love dogs...
  15. L

I was a little reluctant at first but then I found he was actually really nice, and likes to even rip the shit out of stuff he likes :') like Pokemon :'D I do find it funny (in more of a god that's pathetic way) how he had to apologize after saying 'How could you NOT be a feminist?' because...
  16. L

Do you like IHE too :O?
  17. L

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fu888sbW0Q
  18. L

While I do love Incineroar I do agree. I was disappointed at first as I was imagining a tiger like Pokemon like Raikou (who's my 3rd fav pokemon) with a ring of fire around it... But as with Nuzlockes you get attached to your team and it was so cute when it used its Z move with its smug widdle...
  19. L

Incineroar is so cute... I can't
  20. L

I love the Litten line... Send help...
Back
Top Bottom