• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. MAGNEDETH

Bulbawiki site issues thread

I am having the same issue and it was brought to my attention by Crystal_Talian; last night.
  2. MAGNEDETH

Although you say that, Kogs, someone (I presume Archaic) posted on the BP Twitter that it's still in development but totally available. Basically, we should fix these issues as we find them if possible.
  3. MAGNEDETH

Yes, we are intentionally not fixing the problem because we don't know or care how annoying it is. Dude, you have to be patient. We are aware of the problem and trying to fix it. It's proving to be a difficult issue to repair. We can't just snap our fingers and have it magically fix itself.
  4. MAGNEDETH

did you try clearing your cookies?
  5. MAGNEDETH

Bulbapedia does not have a blog function, do you mean the blog function here on the forums?
  6. MAGNEDETH

there was some server maintenance happening recently. it should clear up. if not, report back.
  7. MAGNEDETH

the 504s, while annoying, do seem to send the edit through most times.
  8. MAGNEDETH

yea, we are trying to find some different tactics to relax the server.
  9. MAGNEDETH

i wasnt referring to that particular circumstance. that happened after the time i was online. either way, for some reason we got hammered.
  10. MAGNEDETH

the site yesterday was under massive load for reasons im not entirely sure of. this may have carried over to today. perhaps a wave of new and exciting users? we could only hope..
  11. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread i dont think he knows how websites and hosting works. but yes, Sublime is right, theyre bigger and have more power. we also are having a rather odd problem with the servers and we are working hastily to find the solution.
  12. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread im not sure when theyre to be reopened, but im sure we can work something out for your article at the least.
  13. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread to be frank, RockSmashGuy, i didnt read your giant wall of text, but simply put, you have an attitude problem. as stated on my talk page, all you had to do was say "hey, thats not right" and that would be fine, but instead you got in my face about it. i didnt...
  14. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread im getting them rather frequently. either that or the page just doesnt load.
  15. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Blu, you are on probation and your powers have been removed for the time being. stop being an idiot.
  16. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread stop editing your userpage. yes, the server is still on high load, so errors are expected.
  17. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread no need to bother TTE, because its true.
  18. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread i dont have that tab either. its probably disabled on the skin.
  19. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Not like the Rocket takeover effected Bulbapedia all that much anyway.
  20. MAGNEDETH

Re: Bulbapedia site issues thread Re-lax. If the servers are opened to everyone, server stress will spike hard. It's closed for a reason and will be re-opened when we know things are safe.
Back
Top Bottom