Search results for query: *

1. MDMassey

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I cant say for the eShop but for the regions I have done this with an extra 3DS system I have and I was not able to get all the vivillions, I still need like 4 or 5 more that I cant find a region for with my US 3DS system. Dom
  2. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Yea I found it was available to me too this morning. None of the error messages I got said anything about maintenance, just that there was an error and I could not connect to the Internet. Dom
  3. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ok so I don't know if I missed an announcement or something but for my son and I we can't get on the GTS or wonder trade tonight. Is something going on with nintendo or whoever hosts the servers? Right now it is 10:30pm PST but this has been...
  4. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Well none of those places are available on my 2ds for regions. I'm gonna have a hard time getting Monsoon and River. Dom
  5. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Other than Australia which region will give me the river pattern of Vivillion. Dom
  6. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) My 3DS has my NNID on it and my 2DS is going in for repair soon. I figure that when it gets back I will use it to get my Vivillions. Nindendo says I should still have all my puzzle pieces when I get it back even if it is not the same unit. It...
  7. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) OK this one is for those who have changed the regions on your 3DS to get all the Vivillion patterns. When you change the region and start a new game do you lose your puzzle swap pieces or do they stay? I have over 700 of the things and dont...
  8. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) I found that there is little to no continuity between one game and the other except for the Black/White and Black2/White2 which has characters and some story references from the first games. There is mention in Gold/Silver/Crystal about a...
  9. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) OK I have been working on my Dex and I thought I had it complete minus a couple of the event Pokemon. I have 705 Mons and the professor still says I am almost complete. I have been under the impression that complete ment everything except the...
  10. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Never noticed this on my own but I also dont mess with my system clock all that much. The time moving forward issue that the game could detect would need a couple of bits to create an ID for the system clock and any time you manually change...
  11. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) From what I can tell the game save has a time stamp of the system time when last saved. The next log in must be a time index that comes after the stamp on the game save or the time events on the game save will reset. I dont know if the game...
  12. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The last Pokemon games to use batteries were the Gameboy Advance series (gen III) and those only effected time based events. Earlier versions for the Gameboy and Gameboy Color (Gen I and II) used batteries for the game saves as well as time...
  13. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Did you also register one of the qualifying games? There is like 6 or 8 titles that you need to at least register one of to get your free copy. Dom
  14. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) You can register is with the serial number if you still have the serial number sticker attached. I have registered a couple of my system bough from E-bay this way. Nintendo will take either one. Dom
  15. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Not sure myself but I did notice this too. I usually get both versions of the games and play one as a female and one as a male. I choose Y for my Female character and I noticed she had a Pikachu 3DSXL when she woke up and my male character...
  16. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This happens when you play your game in another 3DS/2DS. Dom
  17. MDMassey

Re: A NON Simple Technical Question OK It sounds like you may have a couple issues going on here. First off have you swapped out your SD cards? especally before and after you updated your games? Have you updated both X and Y? the updates are not loaded onto the game carts they are loaded...
  18. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) No, you have to log into bank and move the pokemon out of the transfer box to a regular box. If you transfer less than a full box to bank, you can use another game and transfer more so long as the total in the transfer box does not exceed 30...
  19. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Once you finish each task go out to North Bvd and Looker will call you again. You don't have to wait any time between chapters you can get them all done one after another. I didn't even know about this until last night and I ran through all...
  20. MDMassey

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Just beating your rival will work. Dom
Back
Top Bottom