Search results for query: *

1. M

The Garden Grotto General Chat

Merry Christmas to you too.
  2. M

Oh great, I live in New York too! Though I think some part of Time Square is close for maybe the ball drop. I hope you have a great time over there. :D
  3. M

Oh cool, I hope you get the Wii U or something else you want. Lol other then that, what are you doing? If I may ask.
  4. M

Of course! I'm glad I feel welcome to be back in my fandom. So, what else you think you getting?
  5. M

I know, but I can handle it. I'm old enough to have something like this. The only reason why my mom want to work on X-mas so we can get a place and be free of doing what we want.
  6. M

Sadly, i'm not. My family lives far from each other and I wish to go to my Aunt's to celebrate, but living in the shelter make me really isolate from my family. Therefore, I be with no one, since my Mom will be working on Christmas and my brother go to his girlfriend's house which I don't want.
  7. M

Oh yeah, I saw this on the big Ad sign. But that's amazing though, top that Dr. Dre. :P And I will.
  8. M

I'm doing fine, I got 2 more days till Christmas, which mean, I'll be playing my new 3DS XL and Pokemon X. How about you?
  9. M

Hello everyone, here almost the whole week and I need someone to talk to.
Back
Top Bottom